Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

imm sooo excited for this shoe lol.
i havent had funds for a single griffey 1 release since ive had to put it into other shoes
i almostt bought the freshwater 2s but i decided to wait for these and that pic makes it worth it but...

will these sell out quick or sit? a coupon on these would make em that much betr if possiblle

imm sooo excited for this shoe lol.
i havent had funds for a single griffey 1 release since ive had to put it into other shoes
i almostt bought the freshwater 2s but i decided to wait for these and that pic makes it worth it but...

will these sell out quick or sit? a coupon on these would make em that much betr if possiblle

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

Best news of 2011
concords would be the best news for me 
wink.gif

griffey 1s are really growing on me. i copped a pair of freshwaters the other day, so i gotta catch up with the cincis, volts, and MAYBE the blk/red. THESE are a definite though!

Originally Posted by nikeskywalker

Best news of 2011
concords would be the best news for me 
wink.gif

griffey 1s are really growing on me. i copped a pair of freshwaters the other day, so i gotta catch up with the cincis, volts, and MAYBE the blk/red. THESE are a definite though!

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

bout to beat the hell out of my pair...can't wait

Oh... i've got something else you can beat the hell out of...

wink.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

bout to beat the hell out of my pair...can't wait

Oh... i've got something else you can beat the hell out of...

wink.gif

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Comes in....

Shuts down threads like always (Jes Kidding HEHE)
Im surprised u didn't make a new topic like u always do just because u have pics

Originally Posted by Wreckinkickz

Comes in....

Shuts down threads like always (Jes Kidding HEHE)
Im surprised u didn't make a new topic like u always do just because u have pics

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i got to third base with a girl for the first time ever wearing my beat up pair of emeralds in the summer of 1998

im going to get my pair when they come out, and find that girl on facebook, peoplefinder.com or however and im going tell the third base coach to send me home 13 years later regardless or her relationship status.

Whoaaa!! I know who you're talking about... she just joined the convent.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

i got to third base with a girl for the first time ever wearing my beat up pair of emeralds in the summer of 1998

im going to get my pair when they come out, and find that girl on facebook, peoplefinder.com or however and im going tell the third base coach to send me home 13 years later regardless or her relationship status.

Whoaaa!! I know who you're talking about... she just joined the convent.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by PTone

Originally Posted by Rod301

Originally Posted by dimez81

tight bet....but something looks off...I have to check....
Red Accents

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

...are found on those crappy hybrids to the left.
Also, the 1st c/w had red accents (1st laceloop), but the OG Emeralds don't have red accents, 'cept for the red Swoosh

Back
Top Bottom