Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

Only had the Freshwaters as a kid and got the retros, looking forward to getting these for the first time. Finally a shoe I won't have to buy on NDC at midnight.

Only had the Freshwaters as a kid and got the retros, looking forward to getting these for the first time. Finally a shoe I won't have to buy on NDC at midnight.

Actually I'm guessing the eyelits look silver because its flat white paint on a black midsole.

Actually I'm guessing the eyelits look silver because its flat white paint on a black midsole.

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

They look silver due to a reflection off grandma's panties...

oh wait... those aren't panties.

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

They look silver due to a reflection off grandma's panties...

oh wait... those aren't panties.

NOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

the last c.w of the AGM 1 that i will buy. only want the OG c/ws. Im soo stoked for this release

the last c.w of the AGM 1 that i will buy. only want the OG c/ws. Im soo stoked for this release

Call me crazy, but now I feel no need to have the black/red or all red/black joints now (never cared for the silvers, "orions", or all blacks).

Process of elimination I guess. 
grin.gif

These, volts, and freshwaters, and I'm set until death.

Guess I'll go ahead and get rid of my all reds and both pair of black/reds to make a double up purchase for these joints "free" of charge...

Call me crazy, but now I feel no need to have the black/red or all red/black joints now (never cared for the silvers, "orions", or all blacks).

grin.gif

Guess I'll go ahead and get rid of my all reds and both pair of black/reds to make a double up purchase for these joints "free" of charge...

i would have to say my top 3 colorways for the AGM1 are...

1. Cincy
2. Freshwater
3. Emerald

i would have to say my top 3 colorways for the AGM1 are...

1. Cincy
2. Freshwater
3. Emerald

I can understand getting rid of the Black/Red joints(although I plan on keeping mine), but the Cincy joints, IMO, is that retro + colorway that will be IT in a few years.

I can understand getting rid of the Black/Red joints(although I plan on keeping mine), but the Cincy joints, IMO, is that retro + colorway that will be IT in a few years.

im not too sure if i want these ATM...the freshwaters which i still don't have take priority over these.

im not too sure if i want these ATM...the freshwaters which i still don't have take priority over these.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

grin.gif

couldnt have said it better myself

Back
Top Bottom