Emerald Griffey Max I's For the Summer! (EDIT Pic Up)

i know it says the hits above the air bubbles are gunna be white but the picture posted is a pass

i know it says the hits above the air bubbles are gunna be white but the picture posted is a pass

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Like I said, early sample pic. White hits WILL be there and they look 99% identical to the o.g.Peace,J

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

Like I said, early sample pic. White hits WILL be there and they look 99% identical to the o.g.Peace,J

I like the Blk/Emr/Wht colorway griffey is wearing in those press shots. The black/emeralds are also nice though.

I like the Blk/Emr/Wht colorway griffey is wearing in those press shots. The black/emeralds are also nice though.

I'm late to the Nike Retro game.... but these OGs just don't do it for me..... Platinums, Volts, Marinas, Blk/Hot Red even before these....

I know they match the Mariners get-up and all that.... the color-bloccin on that first pic though just doesnt wave my flag at all....

ohwell.gif

I'm late to the Nike Retro game.... but these OGs just don't do it for me..... Platinums, Volts, Marinas, Blk/Hot Red even before these....

I know they match the Mariners get-up and all that.... the color-bloccin on that first pic though just doesnt wave my flag at all....

ohwell.gif

^trust me if you like all the og's i.e. volts and freshwaters you will like these once you see them for yourself, the pics do them no justice

^trust me if you like all the og's i.e. volts and freshwaters you will like these once you see them for yourself, the pics do them no justice

Back
Top Bottom