Eminem AJ2 "The Way I Am"

Already sold out! Jk guys. It sucks being thrown into a wolf pack like a blind sheep.

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Already sold out! Jk guys. It sucks being thrown into a wolf pack like a blind sheep.

roll.gif
couldnt say it any better ....

i HATE these stupid games with jordan brand. just tell us the release date and whoever is meant to get them will get them. this quickstrike stuff is bs.

Originally Posted by therealjondoe

ok guys
i just got off the horn with Dr. Dre
he informed me they would release in unison with the Detox album
tongue.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
ya, since we have been getting really accurate release dates on that album

B-Rabbit would never make us wait like this. Why can't he just let us buy these horrible sneakers and turn profit? Why else would we buy these trashbagkicks?

So i read through this thread, and some of you guys stayed up all night with no release date confirmation. Man thats dedication. I hope all you guys get apair

Originally Posted by jhobson5

So i read through this thread, and some of you guys stayed up all night with no release date confirmation. Man thats dedication. I hope all you guys get a pair

Who stayed up all night waiting ???

Looks like Eminem's borrowed heavily from variant makers. Shoes are utter doo doo and are not worthy of a flea market purchase.

Originally Posted by luvdashoes

i can't believe people are waiting for theese ugly kicks

I think they look much better then some laser V's .... I really think these shoes are dope . The more hate the better chance for us that like them, to cop.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A REAL RELEASE DATE ON THESE

OR ITS THE SAME OLD BULLCRAP ON NIKETALK

WITH THE GUESSING GAME OR

"I DONT LIKE THEM" BUT CLOSER TO THE RELEASE DATE

"I AM FEELING THEM"

IF YOU DONT LIKE THEM DONT BUY THEM

I WOULD GUESS ONE OF THE BLOGS WOULD HAVE THE RELEASE DATE OR NIKE/JORDAN BRAND WILL E-MAIL FLIGHTCLUB MEMBERS

I KNOW I WANT A PAIR

^^^^ well buddy if you read a page or two back you'd have your answer.

Nike isn't giving a solid release date or time for this shoe. At least for the time being. All is known is they'll be a Flight Club exclusive 313 pairsand will be released sometime before November 1st. Anything and everything else is speculation. If concrete info is available am sure someone on here will postit up.

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

"I AM FEELING THEM"

I WOULD GUESS ONE OF THE BLOGS WOULD HAVE THE RELEASE DATE OR NIKE/JORDAN BRAND WILL E-MAIL FLIGHTCLUB MEMBERS

I KNOW I WANT A PAIR

SOLID ... I know I would like to get a pair ....

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

"I AM FEELING THEM"

I KNOW I WANT A PAIR

SOLID ... I know I would like to get a pair ....
i want a pair too. i hope the ones who want a pair get them. all this speculation is killing me though. i wish there was some concrete info. iwish i knew eminem.
smile.gif

Sorry for the confusion yesterday, telling you guys they may release at midnight. My friend, who's friends with Em's little bro told me the info. Hesaid he talked to Nate, Em's brother, and he said he had his pair but didn't know when they were coming out. He said he then talked to one of Em'sbody guards, and he's the one that said they were dropping on FC at midnight. Take it for what it's worth. Sorry for those that stayed up. 160'sprobably right. Before they drop, everyone on FC will probably get an email. If I hear better info I'll share it with you. But as of now, it's allspeculation, and he said she said.

word, i talked to em's bodyguard's mom's sister's milkman's mailman's stepson and he said they'd drop next last tuesday

Originally Posted by howappealing

word, i talked to em's bodyguard's mom's sister's milkman's mailman's stepson and he said they'd drop next last tuesday

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I was thinkning the same exact thing

Like I said take it for what it's worth. I have no reason to lie. This is why people with real info never post.

Back
Top Bottom