Eminem AJ2 "The Way I Am"

Originally Posted by SacTycoon

i just called nike and the lady talked to a manager and said that these can drop whenever the people at nike want to sell them.
so there is no set date or time
THat's dum %@# @@%#

Anyone got a pic of the shirt? I think I'd be more interested in the shirt than shoe... unless the shirt looks like the shoe.

Talked to Nike rep earlier today they are considered a Quickstrike which means they will pop up whenever, and that us bloggers or people in the forums probablyknow more then they do. All he did confirm was the 313 pairs and the fact they would release before the month was out, which was what we already knew.

Originally Posted by Shadi914

Originally Posted by Dukedude31

Well aren't these going to be FUN to get
def will lol

I'm thinking 3:13 AM October 21...

Or is that just a bit too much of the 313
laugh.gif

Anybody know the retail for these??? I like them and will rock them as soon as I get them if I can get them!!!!

Damn i hate this dumb guessing game with NIKE .... wount they just tell us when they drop damn.

I guess they're doing this to give other people better chances of just stumbling upon a shoe for once.

Figured i would come back in and check on these, and obviously still no info huh? Damn. And $315??? Really? Thats OD, and if that is the case then nevermind,im cool...

it's a package deal, $315 for the Jordan 2's and the shirt. If you all remember when the white Laser IV's package dropped it was $300. Only rightfor JB to raise up the price. At least we're not looking at $500+

315 sounds rediculous. these aren't even packaged with a hat and shirt. Just the shirt so I doubt it. Anyways I will try to cop because they are differentand the colorway is easily rockable.

Back
Top Bottom