Eminem AJ2 "The Way I Am"

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

it's a package deal, $315 for the Jordan 2's and the shirt. If you all remember when the white Laser IV's package dropped it was $300. Only right for JB to raise up the price. At least we're not looking at $500+

From what I remember it was $250 .....

sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by xretroxkickzx

well if the price is $250 then great, initial word was $315. lower the better though.

$315, why not $313, jk Well checked on FC and not on sale yet, guess the 21st was for the book releasedate not the shoes
ohwell.gif

^^^ They should of dropped them the same day as the book .. and for $315 the book should come in this pack too ..... Damn .

I talked to one of my friends back home in Detroit. He's a friend of the Mathers. He was told they should release at midnight tonight on Flight Club. Asfor the price he wasn't too sure. The pair with the grey suede toe is the sample of the shoe. The black pair with the writing on the toe is the oneactually releasing. I'll try to get some more concrete info today.

anything over 200 and i wont even waste my time trying to get them, even tho i already kno i basically have no shot

Originally Posted by Mannchyld

I talked to one of my friends back home in Detroit. He's a friend of the Mathers. He was told they should release at midnight tonight on Flight Club. As for the price he wasn't too sure. The pair with the grey suede toe is the sample of the shoe. The black pair with the writing on the toe is the one actually releasing. I'll try to get some more concrete info today.

I hope is the some LEGIT info , Thanks .

Just called nike. They have no info on these shoes.. IS THAT REGULAR?? And Nike is on the east coast right?? So they will release at 9 west coast time right??

I talked to Eminem himself and he didn't know when they were releasing but he said the writing on the shoe is Gentry's fault.

I was hoping they were going for like $175-200. Anything higher than that is a no go. I don't care how limited, that shoe is not worth $200+.

Originally Posted by howappealing

I talked to Eminem himself and he didn't know when they were releasing but he said the writing on the shoe is Gentry's fault.

how'd you talk to him??? that's a pretty tight hook up if your being honest but i doubt it anyway, these shoes aren't even worth spending over 150$

Originally Posted by howappealing

is that you Lupe/Kanye ?

Back
Top Bottom