Eminem AJ2 "The Way I Am"

LOL settle down I didn't talk to him, it was just a joke. JB forum should be renamed the "Blame Gentry" forum because half these cats can'tstop jocking dude.

He should do a remix of the Jay-Z joint, "Jocking Gen-try...Jocking jocking Gen-try".

Who is doing the color placement for JB now a days?? The grey throws the shoe comnpletely off
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DaddyRabbit251

Who is doing the color placement for JB now a days?? The grey throws the shoe comnpletely off
smh.gif

The grey on the toe is gone on the actual release, it's only on the sample. the toe is now black with the writing on it and the sole is grey.

Can we just get some real SOLID info and stop the BS ... Im sure someone knows on here about the drop.

It loads for me! Any real info would help, any word on the retail for these! Hopefully not more then $150

Originally Posted by FeelMode

Figured i would come back in and check on these, and obviously still no info huh? Damn. And $315??? Really? Thats OD, and if that is the case then nevermind, im cool...

Originally Posted by 9thWonder23kid

Rosenblog had a number to text to get a flightclub membership, but it didn't work for me. Can anybody help me get a membership? thanks NT fam.

its 23623

Back
Top Bottom