Eminem's Recovery v. Ross' Don sales

Em still doing some serious numbers
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

Eminem has a cult following that would buy anything with his name on it. What did you expect?
Basically. Dude is garbage plain and simple how most of ya'll on here ride his $!+* i will never understand why.

Eminem has a cult following that would buy anything with his name on it. What did you expect?
Basically. Dude is garbage plain and simple how most of ya'll on here ride his $!+* i will never understand why.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

I wouldn't say garbage but I agree with the rest.

I wouldn't say garbage but I agree with the rest.

word... plus they actually did a decent job with marketing...

i dont see why everyone is so shocked... this is the guy that outsold n sync...

word... plus they actually did a decent job with marketing...

i dont see why everyone is so shocked... this is the guy that outsold n sync...

u don't need to understand why. i don't understand why some ride wayne and drake. but i don't mind.

u don't need to understand why. i don't understand why some ride wayne and drake. but i don't mind.

laugh.gif
[common] On the block white is selling like Eminem [common]

Why are dudes always mad when E's name comes up in a post?

laugh.gif
[common] On the block white is selling like Eminem [common]

Why are dudes always mad when E's name comes up in a post?

Back
Top Bottom