Emma Watson Vol. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Originally Posted by Rky Mdna

can't wait to go to school with her in the fall
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Nice. What are you studying?

Quick tip: major in whatever you will do best/want to do.

Solid GPA in ANYTHING at schools like ours= boatload of opportunities.

My friend goes to Brown with her. She said they were cool and hung out the first couple of weeks, but now she only hangs out with celebs/children of celebs...

My friend goes to Brown with her. She said they were cool and hung out the first couple of weeks, but now she only hangs out with celebs/children of celebs...

Yeah, I Love that girl. My boy saw her around here in some random store and had small talk with her. Next time he went back there, the cashier told him she thought he was so attractive. He def slacked for not making a move.

Yeah, I Love that girl. My boy saw her around here in some random store and had small talk with her. Next time he went back there, the cashier told him she thought he was so attractive. He def slacked for not making a move.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I woulda been soo heated if i heard that and didn't make a move
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I woulda been soo heated if i heard that and didn't make a move
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom