Employee Apprecaition FTL/FA/Camps

Mad every time i call any of the champs footlocker or footactions and ask for the copper foams they say they dont have them .. but then they refuse to check in their system if other stores haves them smh

Hittin the mall when i get off to see if it starts 2day. If so Eggs, Silver 97's, Navy Bo Jacksons n possible 7 DMP r copped

Rack of kid space jams for the youngin' and rack of foams FTW.

Everything else will be there next time.

I ain't driving the truck 35 min. away and back for them black Superfreaks.

Just came from my local HOH and picked up wht/red KO.  Didnt know HOH was carrying them.

Just dropped off my money to a good friend. I will have my kicks tonight when I get out of work.

Originally Posted by vikdakid23

Mad every time i call any of the champs footlocker or footactions and ask for the copper foams they say they dont have them .. but then they refuse to check in their system if other stores haves them smh

its bc they are as lazy as you are, im sure if you go to the store physically they can and will, may look it up for you.

Originally Posted by JUNIOR STRIKES

LOS ANGELES:

my boy in FOX HILLS mall said no 50%
if this bs PM me

That is straight b.s. because I spoke to some of my peeps yesterday and they verified it was on today and tomorrow just with exclusions of course. I wonder if your "boy" is the manager at Fox Hills. If so, that dude is shady. I actually know the manager at Fox Hills and he's somewhat shady, not trustworthy, not willing to return/reciprocate favors, just willing to take advantage of them, but not give back.

Your "boy", whoever he is is lying to you dog. He probably didn't wanna hook you up or didn't want you asking him for his hookup. And I know that manager is stingy, selfish, doesn't wanna hook peeps up or help other people but himself. Perhaps he told his employees not to let peeps know so he could avoid hooking up discounts. That person is not your "boy" since he lied to you like that. That person is a straight b!tch for that! he should have just been a man and told you he didn't wanna hook you up for whatever reason instead of lying to you. That's just real talk ya heard me.

man, my greed seemed to catch up with me, my connects are officially "anti" hook ups! just a lil FYI, FTL is always watchin,any illegal activity will be found in the audits. SMH! this type of news makes me wanna stop collecting..discouraging!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Was able to stock locate on the 50%[/color]
smile.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Copper and Eggplant Foams[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Red Carpet Lebron VII's[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Freshwater Griffeys[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Hopefully none of them get canceled [/color]
nerd.gif

Copped the 97 Classics and some Blue suede Nike Boots, thing is I got the display nike boots and 1 boot is a lil off color then the other

df835e3ce3e7e53d4d190b21a88a8b729736b35.pjpg

Can you rly tell? a lil dissapointed but the 50% off made it bittersweet
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom