Employee Appreciation May 14-16!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by encore2007

My DM has been telling us to be careful. Which means do what u want and don't be dumb.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
They always say that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True... but this is feeling like a trap. Up the limit; 2 in 3 weeks? They trying to catch you #%#!% slippin'
smh.gif

Exclusion list:

qrddf9.jpg

DF!!!

Good Looks Ant. Do you know if HOH is included or excluded?

Don't know what to cop now, Was hoping to grab those new griff's & AM95's @ 50%. Maybe next time.

Anyone know the Champs exclusion list? hopping to maybe cop those Jackie Robinson Swingman's.
pimp.gif

Back when the ZK3's first dropped, I asked this dude about a hookup and he told me $110 when retail for the kicks were $130...I know we're both in SoCal so there wouldn't have been any shipping involved. Even with a $10 tip the math on that one didn't add up to me...but get your money dude I ain't mad at you
I honestly dont remember that but $110 compared to $140 isnt bad unless you wanna pay retail then go ahead.

Anybody who would kindly help me with the UPC/SKU number to look up this G-shock would begreatly appreciated . . .

DW6900CS-4_medium.png

Originally Posted by spacej23

Anybody who would kindly help me with the UPC/SKU number to look up this G-shock would be greatly appreciated . . .

DW6900CS-4_medium.png

yea that would be sick, i need 2 get my G shock game up thier also..

Originally Posted by p1mpjuce

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by encore2007

My DM has been telling us to be careful. Which means do what u want and don't be dumb.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
They always say that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True... but this is feeling like a trap. Up the limit; 2 in 3 weeks? They trying to catch you #%#!% slippin'
smh.gif

Exclusion list:

DF!!!

Good Looks Ant. Do you know if HOH is included or excluded?

Don't know what to cop now, Was hoping to grab those new griff's & AM95's @ 50%. Maybe next time.

Anyone know the Champs exclusion list? hopping to maybe cop those Jackie Robinson Swingman's.
pimp.gif

They are all the same company. You can get the jersey.

Hopefully I can grab some Penny 2's, AM97 and black/white AM95's. I think the only exclusion on the 95's are the oranges and wii's

Let me know who needs help....have your paypal and tip $ by thursday...Queens stand up...BK we go hard!

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

smh you again? . After all the tips and fees that this guy charges. It come out to 20% off only
laugh.gif
Might as well use the 30% Friend and family
after all the tips? you mean $10? your still mad I didnt hook you up with a straight 50% off, all you wanted to pay is the taxes and not even drop $10.
Dont come at me like that cuz you know what the deal was.

Fees? you didnt wanna pay shipping or drive 45 mins to pickup the shoes, what other fees are you speaking of?

Imma wait for your reply.

Lakersmets49ers where you at? See all the kids I deal with on NT
laugh.gif

IF YOUR BROKE STAY HOME.
$ 10 tip get outthe here . That was a Straight lie, you said 20$ tip for you and your friend. Plus you want 10$ for shipping. The lebron 6 costonly 140, 50% off is 70 before tax. Plus tax so it come to 78. Then you want a $20 tip so add up to $98 plus $10 ship that's $108. I told you no, i mightas well use the 30% FF. And i ain't mad about nothing . I'll tip but then it has to make sense because after all it's a 50% event . No wonder youadvertise yourself everytime there's an event. You dont even work at FL my dude. I guess you try to hustle for that little 20$ from everyone that you *hookup* <sarcasm>. Get a real job little homie

any indiana heads able to help a brother out? i'll be in indianapolis on saturday. i'd love to pick up some of them royal blue am 90s. pm me if youcan help me out. figure its a long shot, but hey.

I got most of what I wanted the last 50% off... but if I could I would get the safety orange 95's...

Yo igotthatfire, my fault I haven't gotten back to you, but I received the package and everything is good...thanks for all of your help...

Big ups to bigsupa too homie came through last time, as well as igotthatfire, and pimpjuice tried to help me out to...

Thanks to all of those who do help out though during these events...

YO! ^ Good luck with that... I might be able to look out on those Red DMP 2's
nerd.gif

And to my man... Champs has a different exclusion list. So he's not talking about a Griffey jersey. He's talking about Griffey II's. I might be onmy sneak tip trying to figure how to get those Safety Oranges and Royal Griffs.

I might have some things for sale by Saturday.
nerd.gif

DF!!!

Here's a tip for all of you that don't know somebody at footlocker.

when you walk into your ftl/champs/fa etc. find a employee and say "so whats excluded on the 50?" he will tell you what you "can'tget".
pick what your gonna get. then slide the worker a $10-$20 at least something he can buy lunch with. 90% of the time he's/she's gonna give you thediscount.

This is how you build a relationship with an employee!!!!

You guys don't go out to clubs much huh?

34th St. NYC NikeTalk
general manager name is Ronnie aka "Big Fella" Tell him Retro Will from the $%$!@!+%!**@* magazine on page 90 that used 2 work there said 2 come showsome love from NikeTalk

is you do not believe me, go to 34th st. NYC anyway and ask any employee at the F.A. store about the fact I just posted.
Cliff notes.
1. Ronnie=G.M. aka Big Fella
2. RetroWill, Sole mag. pg. 90, Used 2 work at F.A.
3. You are a NT member sent by W.Rivera 3
4. Make fun of me for getting fired from the store, now I can't get the discounts anymore.

If NT members actually listen 2 this post and go 2 34th F.A. @ NYC and get denied on the 50% then I am the biggest fake in NikeTalk history.

Back
Top Bottom