Employee Appreciation May 14-16!

Well i guess i may pick up some t-shirts and shorts since the Kobe's are excluded. Hopefully that doesn't include apparel.

Originally Posted by grittyman20

909/951/626 SoCal NTers, I need a hookup
I need a hook up as well!
nerd.gif

Champs Exclusions

AF1 white lows mens, womens and kids
Multiple Offers

**Things can chage though** Will have SKU specific in the morning

Originally Posted by William Rivera 3

34th St. NYC NikeTalk
general manager name is Ronnie aka "Big Fella" Tell him Retro Will from the $%$!@!+%!**@* magazine on page 90 that used 2 work there said 2 come show some love from NikeTalk

is you do not believe me, go to 34th st. NYC anyway and ask any employee at the F.A. store about the fact I just posted.
Cliff notes.
1. Ronnie=G.M. aka Big Fella
2. RetroWill, Sole mag. pg. 90, Used 2 work at F.A.
3. You are a NT member sent by W.Rivera 3
4. Make fun of me for getting fired from the store, now I can't get the discounts anymore.

If NT members actually listen 2 this post and go 2 34th F.A. @ NYC and get denied on the 50% then I am the biggest fake in NikeTalk history.
i'll try this out, thanks
happy.gif

Originally Posted by d e beatup

I have Internet access through Thursday only (long story) so I'll make it short and sweet.

NT is supposed to be about helping the community so if you're one of those located in the boondocks or still haven't earned a connect, let me know and I will see if I can help you out. Need to know asap...

i like yr avy more than this topic~ it makes me horny

F&F all day hmm... economy is bad thts the reason?
i think they shud just put all items F&F thru out the year~ and make the exclusion, tht can help sells too~lol

Anybody's store still happen to have Freshwater 95s in stock? My direct deposit will be in by Friday 12am & im in NY btw.

Yeah if any one could hook it up in the New York area, let me know please! I'm trying to get some Fresh Waters.

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by encore2007

My DM has been telling us to be careful. Which means do what u want and don't be dumb.
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
They always say that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

True... but this is feeling like a trap. Up the limit; 2 in 3 weeks? They trying to catch you #%#!% slippin'
smh.gif

Exclusion list:

DF!!!
QFT!
This is real shady, I mean they are way to close...I know personally of a manager that got the axe right after the last 50...All FL company employees becareful, and I know people always say Its about helping out the "community" but I can guarantee the company will have secret shoppers asking for thediscount, a store in my area, but not my district, got hit for hooking someone up, DM came in and they had a lengthy convo in the stock rooom...Be smartpeople. Like the man said, they tryin to catch you slippin.

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

QFT!
This is real shady, I mean they are way to close...I know personally of a manager that got the axe right after the last 50...All FL company employees be careful, and I know people always say Its about helping out the "community" but I can guarantee the company will have secret shoppers asking for the discount, a store in my area, but not my district, got hit for hooking someone up, DM came in and they had a lengthy convo in the stock rooom...Be smart people. Like the man said, they tryin to catch you slippin.
what did he do exactly?

I am so serious. I remember getting back in jays in summer '06 with all the LS's at FootAction. That is how I learned about the 50% employee sale. (AnLS would usually drop on a 50% day...)

just go in there and get down on it!!
I seen post of ther herbiest NTers getting denied access!! FTL!!

PHILLY AREA OR ANYONE.

Can someone hook me up with a pair of black/royal penny IIs size 10? PM me if you're willing to help

$ 10 tip get outthe here . That was a Straight lie, you said 20$ tip for you and your friend. Plus you want 10$ for shipping. The lebron 6 cost only 140, 50% off is 70 before tax. Plus tax so it come to 78. Then you want a $20 tip so add up to $98 plus $10 ship that's $108. I told you no, i might as well use the 30% FF. And i ain't mad about nothing . I'll tip but then it has to make sense because after all it's a 50% event . No wonder you advertise yourself everytime there's an event. You dont even work at FL my dude. I guess you try to hustle for that little 20$ from everyone that you *hook up* <sarcasm>. Get a real job little homie
$20 was not for a tip, it all came together and you forgot about paypal fees.

Im saving up for a house while your paying off your credit cards you lame.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

$ 10 tip get outthe here . That was a Straight lie, you said 20$ tip for you and your friend. Plus you want 10$ for shipping. The lebron 6 cost only 140, 50% off is 70 before tax. Plus tax so it come to 78. Then you want a $20 tip so add up to $98 plus $10 ship that's $108. I told you no, i might as well use the 30% FF. And i ain't mad about nothing . I'll tip but then it has to make sense because after all it's a 50% event . No wonder you advertise yourself everytime there's an event. You dont even work at FL my dude. I guess you try to hustle for that little 20$ from everyone that you *hook up* <sarcasm>. Get a real job little homie

you expect to save up for a house with $20 dollar tips?

real talk, i think the way "hook ups" and "tips" should be handle is only through pick up. the guy drives to wherever the guy hooking himup wants him to go. i can see where ISRAEL5EKLA is coming from. shipping shoes out is ridiculous these days. ya'll gotta include the paypalfee (4%), gas expense, shipping fees (usually $15-20), box and tape, so you're looking at $20-$30 dollars to ship a shoe. so for ya'll asking for ahook up through mail, it'll come out to be the same as if you're going through FF.

Originally Posted by dirtyxcanto

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

you expect to save up for a house with $20 dollar tips?

real talk, i think the way "hook ups" and "tips" should be handle is only through pick up. the guy drives to wherever the guy hooking him up wants him to go. i can see where [size=+0]ISRAEL5EKLA[/size] is coming from. shipping shoes out is ridiculous these days. ya'll gotta include the paypal fee (4%), gas expense, shipping fees (usually $15-20), box and tape, so you're looking at $20-$30 dollars to ship a shoe. so for ya'll asking for a hook up through mail, it'll come out to be the same as if you're going through FF.

cosign that, thats why to me unless your getting a bunch of stuff it wouldn't be worth it for be as a buyer mainly because i know shipping shoesisn't cheap and there will be paypal fees, and the seller has to drive back and forth and it would be rediculous for me to expect them to do all thatdriving and using their hook up for free, and as a seller unless i was selling a bunch of pairs i wouldn't go through all the hassle just to make a coupleof bucks.

it works good if the persons local though, meeting up with the person, giving them the money plus $10 tip to get what you want and call it a day, sellergets his cut right away, buyer gets their shoes and thats that.

I never knew hooking people up or people asking to get hooked up was such a big deal.

At least it wasn't when I worked there. . .

I never knew hooking people up or people asking to get hooked up was such a big deal.

At least it wasn't when I worked there. . .

909/626/714

lmk if you need something.

and i agree with lakersmets49ers...only meetups. im not going to ship stuff out. you might as well wait for an F&F and get it yourself.

So wait....... Air Max 2009s aren't on that list...or did I miss something???

Anyone in Baltimore, Columbia, DC area? Shoot I'll throw a 30 spot your way if I can get half off a pair of those!

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

it would be rediculous for me to expect them to do all that driving and using their hook up for free, and as a seller unless i was selling a bunch of pairs i wouldn't go through all the hassle just to make a couple of bucks.
Glad to see there's still some people that think logically.
I've only dealt with straight up G's on here -- they never hesitate to look out for me, and I never have to ask for a "tip" or "PayPalfees".
That's why they keep getting heat from me; and I'm MORE than happy to keep on providing.
glasses.gif

Flawless transactions FTW.

if it hasnt been said exlcusions are:

griffeys
kobes
multiples

those are the biggies. HoH is a go as well as the clearance stores. anything cool at hoh currently? i would gladly hook someone else up if they can help meout.

Back
Top Bottom