entry level luxury cars.... EDIT: I DO NOT want one. just want people's opinion.

there's more to driving a car than the car itself. customer service is a huge reason i chose c300 over a fully loaded toyota/honda/hyundai.
free maintenance, free unlimited car washes, free rentals, pick up and drop off, free breakfast/lunch and driving range at service center. i'll take that over my car telling me when not to change lanes

I get that with my accord >D

Slightly used is acceptable. But if you purchase an older generation of a car with an older body because that is all that you can afford with the sole purpose to stunt, you aren't doing it IMO. 
how used can a 2011 M7 really be?

dude would need to have gone a two year journey to the center of the earth
laugh.gif
A 2011 M7 is basically the same car, so that is acceptable IMO. 

An example of what I am talking about is if lets say someone bought a 2012 Range Rover. The body is the older generation and different than the 2013. Not doing it if you are buying it strictly to stunt IMO. 

An example of what I am talking about is if lets say someone bought a 2012 Range Rover. The body is the older generation and different than the 2013. Not doing it if you are buying it strictly to stunt IMO. 

but some people might like that style better :lol:

I don't see how that's trying to stunt; they are still paying a good $65k plus for that whip

that logical seems asinine

Last edited:

But what if they like the older body style more, for instance the new range lights and front end look hideous to me but the previous body style looks on point .

you dont even get leather standard in a 528i
laugh.gif
and its north of 46k, tell me fellas, what are you getting with car that you ain't getting in a dodge charger

SRT8 besides da BMW badge?

Slightly used is acceptable. But if you purchase an older generation of a car with an older body because that is all that you can afford with the sole purpose to stunt, you aren't doing it IMO. 

laugh.gif

How do you buy a car strictly to stunt though? How do you know the person is doing it to stunt?

Actually the badass cop in southland drives an evouque sooo u mite b rong ninjo.

Also ur charger and challenger that u love are the nimber one cars for these *******s who can get a car
But Vic Mackey drove a Charger and/or an Dodge Durango brah

not sure what you're arguing.

pony cars are for girls.

entry level cars are for fake stunters

what cars do you recommend for men?

doctors in their 40s, young professionals in their 20s... and baby mamas..?

:nerd: :nerd:
Lifted pickup trucks. While I generally subscribe to the belief that there's no correlation between car choice and testosterone, some people certainly do. And if you are interested in a car that makes you look cool and badass and that does functional ****, why would you not get a lifted truck?

If you bought the 2012 today because you wanted to get a deal or because you like that specific model then that is fine. 

If you bought a 2012 Range Rover today with the specific intent to try to impress people... if someone pulls up to a light next to you in the 2013 with the upgraded body... them >you. 

If you bought the 2012 today because you wanted to get a deal or because you like that specific model then that is fine. 

If you bought a 2012 Range Rover today with the specific intent to try to impress people... if someone pulls up to a light next to you in the 2013 with the upgraded body... them >you. 

View media item 546259

laugh.gif

How do you buy a car strictly to stunt though? How do you know the person is doing it to stunt?
My initial comment was in reference to people who are third owners of 2nd and 3rd generation old luxury cars that are pushing 100k. Those people buy those specific cars to stunt. 

I understood your point but I would say if you bought a 2007 with 110k on the dash than you solely bought it to stunt

laugh.gif

My initial comment was in reference to people who are third owners of 2nd and 3rd generation old luxury cars that are pushing 100k. Those people buy those specific cars to stunt. 

But how do you know the mileage on said person's car?

laugh.gif

I don't And I don't care either way. I was just stating my opinion on the topic at hand. 

I'm not even into cars. I drive a 2008 Accord. I am all about low maintenance, practicality, and blending in. I wouldn't try to stunt even if I could. 

Someone should start making Ninjahood memes, because this guy is truly a comedian. I've never encountered a character like him before

All you really need to understand Ninjahood

I feel genuinely bad for your mom; she literally asked you for her space and told you the apartment is too small for all those shoes :smh:

:smh:
**** is sad son.
Scrap the jesus and the ZL1, Ma dukes need a down payment for a spot son. you're a selfish dude.
Feel sorry for you

:smh: Ninja my nter but I gotta agree. What I just watched is not a convo that should happen between a 30 yr old and his mom.

laugh.gif

I don't And I don't care either way. I was just stating my opinion on the topic at hand. 

I'm not even into cars. I drive a 2008 Accord. I am all about low maintenance, practicality, and blending in. I wouldn't try to stunt even if I could. 

I don't understand people still assigning a history to a person simply because they drive a used luxury car, and the stories all revolve around "stunting". They don't get the credit to have different variables and factors to their decision like you folk. Ya'll got deeper issues if that's your first thought when you someone in one of those whips.

Back
Top Bottom