Errbody wants the most reps, but who has given out the most reps?

How many have you given out?

• 0-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-30

• 31-70

• 71-100

• 101-150

• 151-200

• 201-250

• 251-500

• Total voters
Given out 8 reps so far... Can't be just handing out reps all willy nilly...
I agree, but if I legitimately laugh at a post or agree with one, 10 times outta 10 even if I don't like the nter, they're getting repped.

I don't agree with the rep4rep practice.

I've given out a few reps. Why do you start with 10 reps though. Right now I have 12 and have only been on here for a month. I'm satisfied. 
smile.gif

Last edited:
If someone posts good advice or makes me laugh, I'll rep them.

Rep is given where rep is due.

I gave one out by accident browsing the Jewelry thread on the iPad, scrolling down, accidentally hit the rep button, thankfully it wasn't a ninjahood post. I would have to retire if that happened.

Only a lame would care about message board reps.
So can I make next week's wrestling thread?
I'm sure a cool "cat" such as yourself would see no problem of me getting the jump on making a rinky dink wrestling thread on a rinky dink message forum, right.
You'd post in the thread and treat it as the official one of that week, right?
Please respond.

:lol

I've given 14 or so. Usually I just forget to rep someone's post even if I've quoted something that really hits homes with me or makes me laugh out loud. Since I tend to remember very minute details of random stuff, I remember exactly who I've given reps out to: rickyhandullz, Nowitzness41, solarius, sillyfuture, whyhellothere, and MJWizKid, Pabs, Moundraised, and a handful of dudes in the wrestling threads.

Only a lame would care about message board reps.
So can I make next week's wrestling thread?
I'm sure a cool "cat" such as yourself would see no problem of me getting the jump on making a rinky dink wrestling thread on a rinky dink message forum, right.
You'd post in the thread and treat it as the official one of that week, right?
Please respond.
You never have anything productive to say, so no.

Back
Top Bottom