Errbody wants the most reps, but who has given out the most reps?

How many have you given out?

• 0-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 11-30

• 31-70

• 71-100

• 101-150

• 151-200

• 201-250

• 251-500

• Total voters
Reps mean absolutely nothing on here and the sooner some of you understand that, the better NT will be. There are people with over 100 rep points, that contribute a bunch of garbage.

Even on Sole Collector you don't have to worry about this.

Last edited:
Reps?

Srs biz, huh?....

LaughandDriveAway50Cent.gif

IT IS THO
REP ME BROS!

pop-champagne-no-homo-o.gif

Would you rather a Rep or someone qouting you with a bunch of
roll.gif
and
nthat.gif
?

I dont even know what the rep system is used for and you cant see who repped you. Dont really get its purpose.
I still be checking it doe.. 

I sometimes wonder why ksteezy, ninjahood, and peep game don't get more reps...

I thought they'd be in the 200s easy

What kind of work do you do?

eDiscovery Analayst , create criteria with Keywords, then scan email , workstations , lotus notes and Homeshare fileshare locations, scan documents containing those keywords for custodians, for Pharmaceutical company i make 8,000 a month no taxes , its good job when i get paid i buy anything stupid for no reason

I've repped a good amount I think, but I remember two times fondly of the poster that I repped.

One time we talking about bottled water or something and some kid said that he doesn't give a crap about bottled water and he had been drinking out of peoples garden hoses they have in their yards while playing basketball and other sports so he said his immune system was on Wolverine's level :rollin this kid must have got like 30-40 reps for that reply alone and it was well worth it :lol

Another time or maybe more than once it was some kid explaining to us in a thread about vending machines and the whole business of how they operate, and I think I repped everyone of his posts in that thread. He was really helpful and breaking everything down about the business and was giving out good pointers about the do's and do not's.

I'm sure I gave out more, but I just don't remember. I've had quite a few deleted from me also, and one time it said I had 12 reps and only showed 19 :rolleyes

It's all good though.

eDiscovery Analayst , create criteria with Keywords, then scan email , workstations , lotus notes and Homeshare fileshare locations, scan documents containing those keywords for custodians, for Pharmaceutical company i make 8,000 a month no taxes , its good job when i get paid i buy anything stupid for no reason

:x

RNS

How can I get into that field?

Last edited:
Only given out 2 reps, I wish I knew who the other dudes that gave me reps were.

I'd rep them back.

Don't have an IT background but I have 10 years of financial problem solving under my belt.
Do I need to get some certification of something?

most people lie about experience and certifications, like on my resume i have 30 different certifications but in real life i have none , ive only been asked to show proof of my certifications 1 time , and all i did was go to a website and get fake documents

Only given out 2 reps, I wish I knew who the other dudes that gave me reps were.

I'd rep them back.

im glad we dont know who reps who, we dont need that rep back crap on here. post something good, useful and you get reps, thats it.

most people lie about experience and certifications, like on my resume i have 30 different certifications but in real life i have none , ive only been asked to show proof of my certifications 1 time , and all i did was go to a website and get fake documents

:lol

Scumbag Slade.

Sounds interesting. I'm gonna look into this.

:lol
Scumbag Slade.
Sounds interesting. I'm gonna look into this.

when you first start its easy youll see why people lie about experience and certs, and the people that have certs they dont know anything , i remember one time at PC CLUB in Irvine this dude had certs for hardware and tried putting DDR 3 in DD2 slot he did that for 3 weeks before they found out what he was doing

Back
Top Bottom