Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

I used to think Parents like that were only on TV. I realized Parents like that existed when I was 21yo and banging/dating/boo’ed up with the 18yo receptionist from my Dealership that was a Senior in high School and I’d sneak in the window at night and get woke up with her BY HER MOTHER in the morning, and then sit down and have breakfast with the whole Damned FAM, before we all went off to work and the Girls headed off to highschool class.

I’m confused, you were dating a senior in HS when you were 21, and you also banged her mom?

CE6E9C44-B15A-4631-805A-A7676F4C637E.png
74EAB2B9-D32A-46BD-99D6-0151C9C6D0CA.png

I feel like Nate gave Jules the disc cuz he actually meant what he said about when he was anonymously trying to get with her and he really thinks he loves her. Just not gonna do it for real in public for obvious reasons.

He's ****** up like that. Probably just want to see if he can leave the door open to make Jules come around to liking him again.

:rofl: @ a whole group of ppl in the same school that so closely resemble the main cast.

I’m confused, you were dating a senior in HS when you were 21, and you also banged her mom?
Nah, I mean Yes to banging the HS SENIOR, no to banging her Mother.

Mother just woke me up in the morning.
Then shared her breakfast for the family, with me.
Never side eyed me OR, asked me why I spent the night in her daughters room, the daughter who also shared her room with a younger Sister, who was 16

Nah, I mean Yes to banging the HS SENIOR, no to banging her Mother.

Mother just woke me up in the morning.
Then shared her breakfast for the family, with me.
Never side eyed me OR, asked me why I spent the night in her daughters room, the daughter who also shared her room with a younger Sister, who was 16

Ohhhh gotcha gotcha. Yeah that’s def irresponsible euphoria parenting. I thought “woke you up :evil:“ meant she got a taste of the young bull. Then that would have been something else entirely :lol: :lol:

Lexi is crazy thinking this play wouldn't offend :lol:

Basically personal and intimate moments of her friends and sister.

:lol: @ her mom being played by a man.

I'm digging how actual flashbacks are meshing in with the play.

Damn didn't even cast Cassie by from s1.

Fez wild late.

Last edited:
In a way, this play is Euphoria the show condensed in to a hour with Lexi as narrator herself and giving opinions on her friends

It's way more focused on Lexi (cuz this is a Lexi ep) so it's not as crazy as I thought it would be.

Last edited:
AAAAAYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOO

What was that scene about?! Nate's dad was actually raping him?

Followed up by this wild gay football team workout scene.

Lexi doing Nate the most foul :rofl: :rofl: Skeeting on the whole team?

Rue's reaction to this whole play :rofl:

I see what Cassie really gonna be mad about, cuz Nate mad :lol: She blowing steam she's so hot right now

Last edited:
Fez told ole girl what the deal was, but was too high while having the convo plus obviously he ain’t keepin it 100 since hes interested in her

Lexi is f’wording WILDIN with this FOOTBALL SCENE!

“Will you rub some oil in my back”

Attachments

• 1645413923985.png
    1645413923985.png
    81.3 KB · Views: 163
Back
Top Bottom