Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

Sooooooooo ummmmmm ole girl being on webcam was in the play?

cause ya boy being the ‘Nate’ explains some things a little more

Man’s was pumped to get into the gym scene lol. Nate had the Arthur fists.

Rue’s mom had to hit her with that reality check. Only one daughter she’s worried about now.

Lexi being a **** to the stage hands is hilarious.

Quite the quandary.

It would have made more sense to me if Lexi had written a script that she submitted and then invited a bunch of people to be the audience when it got picked up

I get you’re looking for conformation from fez.. but you gotta know revealing out that ain’t going go down well and just for a school play doesn’t make a ton of sense

at least if you could be getting paid.. you could tell your mom and others you had to embellish shh

I'm even more interested in what's gonna happen with Fez.

From next weeks preview…

3FB61ACC-CE2E-49C9-8A13-765901318251.gif

Well I meant just him being involved with the play AND learning some shh about his girl

really wish her storyline wasn’t cut so much

Lexi did Nate dirty. Son was devastated :rofl:

i just want to see what the fallout going be from all of this

cause right now the foul shh is her telling the personal stories that ain’t her‘s to tell.. like Maddie’s stuff and her parents and the friendship and the rue stuff at her dad’s funeral

the football stuff was funny and ya boy was hurt, but ain’t like that’s nothing really new or overly personal

but we’ll see how far she takes other people’s stories

I thought Rue was gonna be pissed about the play but she didn't seem to mind. The scene with her mom made it make sense tho. It's prolly the last she's worried about, rightfully so.

Also what was the deal with Lexi and the ice cream?

was she just scared of dude driving while drunk or was there more to it?

Back
Top Bottom