Euphoria HBO & A24's series | Starring Zendaya| RIP Angus Cloud

CE6E9C44-B15A-4631-805A-A7676F4C637E.png
74EAB2B9-D32A-46BD-99D6-0151C9C6D0CA.png

So there’s talk on Reddit about folks spotting a camera being in the digital clock in Minka’s closet. That might explain why she gifted her that specific dress. Something is up with her.

Reddit Clock Thread

Last edited:
So there’s talk on Reddit about folks spotting a camera being in the digital clock in Minka’s closet. That might explain why she gifted her that specific dress. Something is up with her.

Reddit Clock Thread

it was posted in here

but also don’t forget earlier in the season she didn’t properly close soemthing when she was rushing when the parents got back and they lingered on it, just assumed a domino would drop at some point

Such a meta episode. Also a piece of music used in this episode reminded me of Ennio Morricone. He did something similar in the movie Wolf with Jack Nicholson and Michelle Pfeiffer.

Finally caught the episode in full.

Cassie gonna hem up Lexi something mean.

Putting her business out like that and causing Nate to break up with her.

She going full crazy in the finale, that heavy breathing ominous af. :lol:

Speaking of Cassie that scene with her in that pink top.......

heavy-breathing-cat.gif

Lexi went into full ***** mode during this play. :lol: :smh:

Creepy Cal. :smh: No wonder Nate is the way he is.

Leslie spitting that real to Rue. Can't really blame her.

That locker room scene was............................ something.
1645448261522.png
1645448272698.png

Imma need one of y'all to gif Rue's reactions to that scene. :lol:

Fezco not making it to the play got me scressed.

scared.gif

How was this play even approved? 😂😂😂😂

this.. all of this..

another reason why it woulda made more sense if she wrote an actual script and submitted it

at least she would be getting paid along with the promise/hope for something bigger for potential burning her relationships with her friends

Nate having nightmares about getting his cheeks clapped by pop pop. Stomping out of a high school play. This was your alpha male last season?

Honestly why is he sweating high school drama. He just put a GUN to his exes head, HS gossip should be the last of his worries.

Same with Rue. She owes a very very scary person a significant amount of money, not even to mention the 50 felonies she committed that one night. Why she sweating a lil high school puppy love thing with Jules or a drama play? She’s a CRIMINAL criminal :smh:

Show jumping the shark way too much but I’m all for it :lol:

Nate having nightmares about getting his cheeks clapped by pop pop. Stomping out of a high school play. This was your alpha male last season?

Honestly why is he sweating high school drama. He just put a GUN to his exes head, HS gossip should be the last of his worries.

Same with Rue. She owes a very very scary person a significant amount of money, not even to mention the 50 felonies she committed that one night. Why she sweating a lil high school puppy love thing with Jules or a drama play? She’s a CRIMINAL criminal :smh:

Show jumping the shark way too much but I’m all for it :lol:
I think the show needed a bit of a tonal break after the heaviness of the prior two episodes.

this.. all of this..

another reason why it woulda made more sense if she wrote an actual script and submitted it

at least she would be getting paid along with the promise/hope for something bigger for potential burning her relationships with her friends

I feel like you are focusing on irrelevant things. The play is there to be a reflection for the characters. I don’t think Lexi’s relationship with them is the important part but them realizing who they are from an outside perspective.

And you are worried about school funding too? Really?

I reversed a screenshot of notes Rue was holding in the next episode preview but it doesn't really add much on what she was saying.
0a662012274c4e22cc2633b8d2f2fada.png

I feel like you are focusing on irrelevant things. The play is there to be a reflection for the characters. I don’t think Lexi’s relationship with them is the important part but them realizing who they are from an outside perspective.

And you are worried about school funding too? Really?

just find the abbott elementary jokes funny.. and sad

i see the point of the play.. but I also think they could have done more with it in a sense

it‘s hard for me to see a high school kid not seeing how putting all of that out there could blowup in a huge way (plus the teachers even allowing it), even if she keeps tell herself or lying to herself about her intent

but given they’re in LA, Lexi blowing up off of her friends’ stories makes more sense.. maybe she writes a book and an agent tells her it would be better a script.. then she can claim that things were sensationalized for tv when they really werent plus it makes more sense why all of the drugs and stuff are being allowed

Back
Top Bottom