EVENT - An Evening With Jordan Brand's Gentry Humphrey - April 16th - Harlem NYC

Alright guys, I have been getting creamed at work today and I am not going to be able to make the event tonight. I am truly sorry to all of you for gettingyour hopes up. Trust that mine were up as well.

I will never say another bad word about Jordan Brand as a result. You can all call me a complete flake. My job is just too much sometimes.

If my NT account should be suspended as well I'll accept the consequenses.

Originally Posted by HOVKid

Alright guys, I have been getting creamed at work today and I am not going to be able to make the event tonight. I am truly sorry to all of you for getting your hopes up. Trust that mine were up as well.

I will never say another bad word about Jordan Brand as a result. You can all call me a complete flake. My job is just too much sometimes.

damn man, thats wack as hell...too bad

I am not going to be able to make the event tonight.
9zu62g.gif

Alright guys, I have been getting creamed at work today and I am not going to be able to make the event tonight. I am truly sorry to all of you for getting your hopes up. Trust that mine were up as well.

Darth Vader Scream!NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Ok, someone needs to take HOV's place as ceremonial Gentry new *** hole ripper.

Well, I hope someone else will be able to hold it down.

I'm sure Gentry personally went to HOV's job and told them to swamp his @ss with work lol. But that really sucks tho

Originally Posted by yungmoney33

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

roll.gif
@ the gifs.

death threats against HOV maybe??
I totally deserve them. Like I said, if I am not welcome to post anymore I understand. I totally thought I would be able to go as this deal isn'tclosing until Friday.

Issues came up and the client wanted me on calls. Job before Jordan's guys.

I really am sorry. If it's any consolation, I feel like a complete +!! and deserve all the hate I get.

roll.gif
@ the gifs.

I totally deserve them. Like I said, if I am not welcome to post anymore I understand. I totally thought I would be able to go as this deal isn't closing until Friday.

I really am sorry. If it's any consolation, I feel like a complete +!! and deserve all the hate I get.

yea dude dont sweat it a job def. comes before whoredans lighten up

It's ok HOV, Gentry will continue to eff up JB. There WILL be other opportunities to body this fool in the future. Make your bread don't sweat NT.

roll.gif
@ the gifs.

I totally deserve them. Like I said, if I am not welcome to post anymore I understand. I totally thought I would be able to go as this deal isn't closing until Friday.

Sounds like your speaking in robot tone!! they got a gun to ya head telln you what to type???

i was there..left soon as it was over...nothing special...like i said before..he deaded da NIKE air (again) and gave us that tired speech about"preserving it for collectors"
indifferent.gif

now for some randoms...

maze from kix and da city is alot taller then i thought (shouts to u sir) we small talked about da event in da house of hoops store and ironicly touched uponhow "da only thing thats gonna be said is if NIKE air is coming back on jordans"

wale da DC rapper was there and smalled talked wit him for a few mins bout his album and label...reg humble dude

some of da players from da upcoming jordan classic game was there...meh

all and all ya ain't miss much....

Back
Top Bottom