Ever look back at some of your old posts on Nt

i tend to shake my head at some of my posts i've made while liquored up.

Even though it's just a message board, I'm often embarrassed before logging on to check the responses to a drunken rampage from the night before. Like, "what the **** am I nervous for?...they don't really know me." But still, everytime.:lol:

Waking up to no quotes like it slipped through the cracks or unexpected reps is :pimp:

But NT isn't just a message board... Not by any stretch of the imagination...

I think about that after i post a confession..I be like yea ima post it on NT nobody will know, then reality hits me its the ****** internet everyone will see it lol

Looked up my old SN from 10 years ago :lol: You can tell by my post that I was young.

Man those were the days! Being scared of posting because you might get roasted... you just don't have that feeling nowadays.

Roasting or arguments nowadays are weak!

Last edited:
Even though it's just a message board, I'm often embarrassed before logging on to check the responses to a drunken rampage from the night before. Like, "what the **** am I nervous for?...they don't really know me." But still, everytime.:lol:

Waking up to no quotes like it slipped through the cracks or unexpected reps is :pimp:

I don't drink as much as I used to. But there was a time I would cringe when checking my Facebook notifications and text messages in the morning knowing I most likely and in many cases usually did text or post some wild stuff the night before.

Back
Top Bottom