Ever seen a dead body? VOL: Suicide...

cez

So as I'm going home from work yesterday (saturday night) and head down to the train station on 14th and 6th ave to catch the L train here in NYC. There were cops, firefighters, ambulances everywhere. I go down the stairs and there's people crying, and one girl is vomiting and people just look in shock. I look at the train and there's blood all along the bottom side 
sick.gif
 ...I keep walking and I see the police at the front off the train, and theres a body bag on the platform and I can see one of the guys placing body parts into the bag 
sick.gif
sick.gif
....I'm not someone with a weak stomach but that was disgusting...had me weak for a bit
30t6p3b.gif
...easily the worst thing I've seen in my life
Apparently some guy jumped on the tracks right as the train was coming and killed himself. I was searching the web last night and found some articles and stumbled upon some guys Twitter who took a picture of the guys decapitated head that was stuck between the train and platform 
sick.gif

Anyways anyone else ever see a dead body?

I work in a hospital so I see it. Difference is that they're not mangled like the one you described up there.

Seen them in anatomy, all cut up and etc. It's not a pleasant sight to say the least.

Originally Posted by cez

So as I'm going home from work yesterday (saturday night) and head down to the train station on 14th and 6th ave to catch the L train here in NYC. There were cops, firefighters, ambulances everywhere. I go down the stairs and there's people crying, and one girl is vomiting and people just look in shock. I look at the train and there's blood all along the bottom side 
sick.gif
 ...I keep walking and I see the police at the front off the train, and theres a body bag on the platform and I can see one of the guys placing body parts into the bag 
sick.gif
sick.gif
....I'm not someone with a weak stomach but that was disgusting...had me weak for a bit
30t6p3b.gif
Apparently some guy jumped on the tracks right as the train was coming and killed himself. I was searching the web last night and found some articles and stumbled upon some guys Twitter who took a picture of the guys decapitated head that was stuck between the train and platform 
sick.gif

i was around that area too, what time? i had south beach lebrons if u saw me.......i did see a bunch of cops but i heard a different story.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by cez

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

i was around that area too, what time? i had south beach lebrons if u saw me.......i did see a bunch of cops but i heard a different story.
It was around 10:20pm saturday night...someone also died at around 9am saturday morning on the L line 

Originally Posted by cez

Originally Posted by cez

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

It was around 10:20pm saturday night...someone also died at around 9am saturday morning on the L line 

[h1]Person Struck And Killed By Subway Train On L Line At Third Avenue[/h1]
r-L-TRAIN-large570.jpg

First Posted: 01/21/2012 10:54 am Updated: 01/22/2012 11:32 am

React
follow-arrow.png

Amazing
Inspiring
Funny
Scary
Hot
Crazy
Important
Weird

Follow
follow-arrow.png

Mta, L Train, Subway, New York News

[h4]share this story[/h4]

Get New York Alerts

Submit this story

By Patrick Hedlund

MANHATTAN -- A person was struck and killed by an L train in the East Village Saturday morning, halting service and forcing nearly 200 passengers to evacuate the subway, authorities said.

The individual was pinned underneath a Brooklyn-bound L train inside the tunnel between the 14th Street-Union Square and Third Avenue stations shortly after 8 a.m., FDNY and MTA officials said.

About 190 to 200 passengers had to be evacuated from the train through the tunnel, with MTA crews leading riders along the tunnel's bench wall into the Third Avenue station, an MTA spokeswoman said.

No information was immediately available regarding the victim or how the person ended up on the tracks, authorities added.
L train service was suspended between the Eighth Avenue and Bedford Avenue stations Saturday morning as a result of the incident.

An investigation is ongoing.

Originally Posted by cez

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

The L train is dangerous, exactly one year ago a kid in his teens died and now 2 in one day?....this is why i stay as far back to the wall, ain't no point in tryna check when the train is coming, it will come when it come.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by cez

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

Whats the problem?
ohwell.gif

The L train is dangerous, exactly one year ago a kid in his teens died and now 2 in one day?....this is why i stay as far back to the wall, ain't no point in tryna check when the train is coming, it will come when it come.
Yup...I always move away from the tracks when I see the train coming. No need to get close to the tracks for nothing

i was in the ER one time, my mom had to be rushed in. so they wheeled a young kid, maybe 20 but no older, into the ER face down and i didnt think anything of it. then i heard on the news in the waiting room about an hour later that a kid matching the description of the dude i saw got shot in a stupid fight on a bball court about 5 miles away from the hospital. put 2 and 2 together and well..
ohwell.gif

Damn, that's horrible.
In regards to the question, nope and I hope that I never have to see one.

2 in 1 day? Wow.

I was going to Kings Island a few years back and some guy was in a body bag on the E way. His shoe was laying 10 it more feet away. Sad sight.

when i was a kid, i lived in an apartment complex. around the corner in an adjacent building, a couple lived. they would argue and scream at each other outside the apartment so the whole world could see. one day i guess it was too much for the guy because he walked out to the parking lot, right in front of the apartment and shot himself in the forehead.

i remember walking by his body before the police arrived while he lay on his chest with his eyes wide open and a small hole in his head.

Ya driving home from San Diego with my pops and saw a car overturned and a kid laying face down on the freeway, body looked like it was filled with jello, read in the paper the next day that he was 17 and didn't have a seatbelt on and flew out the car.

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

Whats the problem?
ohwell.gif

This is general, I don't know if you frequent but people don't care about sneakers anymore so it was pretty comical that you described  yourself by your sneakers and hoped OP would be able to identify you.

Unfortunately, more than I can count in various situations.

Don't understand this talk of the L train being dangerous. For two years I took that train in to the city and the most I saw were robberies and fights.

Messed up though OP, at least you weren't there to see dude jump. I remember I was on the 4 or 5 and this fat dude was walking to close to the edge of the platform at Atlantic and got hit by a 4 or 5 train coming in for a stop. Son spun to the grown and was laid out.
Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

GANTZ.
roll.gif
That'll desensitize you for sure.

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

indifferent.gif

eyes.gif

roll.gif

Whats the problem?
ohwell.gif

This is general, I don't know if you frequent but people don't care about sneakers anymore so it was pretty comical that you described  yourself by your sneakers and hoped OP would be able to identify you.
yes im very frequent, but i didnt think it was that serious, all i said is i wore lebrons and IF he saw me, nothing more nothing less bc i was around the time this incident happen.

I live on Staten Island and we have a separate train line out here (I take the train in Manhattan too when I'm working) and something crazy happened recently..I'll try to make the story as short as possible.

There was a drunk dude at the train station and somehow he drops his shoe on the train track. He then jumps down to retrieve his shoe, but in his drunken stupor, he is unable to get back up as the train is approaching. A good Samaritan jumps down to help the guy off the track, and is successful as the guy climbs back onto the platform. However, the guy that tried to help him up onto the platform struggles to get back up in time, and when he does he is winded and hunched over, and is then hit by the train in the head and killed
30t6p3b.gif
The drunk dude is then interviewed a few days later and says that "he was just having fun that night"
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by cez

Originally Posted by RKO2004

2 in 1 day? Wow.

I was going to Kings Island a few years back and some guy was in a body bag on the E way. His shoe was laying 10 it more feet away. Sad sight.
2 at the same station...and 4 on saturday all together
30t6p3b.gif

http://www.huffingtonpost...ay-deaths_n_1222717.html

Don't know how to post the article on this page 
frown.gif

[h1]New York City Subway Deaths: 4 Die In Unrelated Incidents[/h1]
The Huffington Post First Posted: 01/23/2012 1:22 am Updated: 01/23/2012 1:31 am

React
follow-arrow.png

Amazing
Inspiring
Funny
Scary
Hot
Crazy
Important
Weird

Follow
follow-arrow.png

New York,  New York City,  Brooklyn,  Nypd,  Video, New York City Subway Deaths, New York Subway Deaths, New York News

[h4]share this story[/h4]

Get New York Alerts

Submit this story

This past weekend, New York City's subway system experienced four deaths in less than 24 hours. The Associated Press reports that all of the incidents took place on Saturday, and police say none of the victims were related.

The first death occurred on Saturday morning at 2:01 a.m. at an R train station in Elmhurst, Queens. According to The Wall Street Journal, the victim is believed to have fallen down the stairs. The AP adds that he was reportedly in his 60s.

About six hours later, the AP reports that a man in his 20s was struck and killed by an L train on 14th Street in Manhattan. Daily Intel adds that he was standing on the tracks between 3rd Avenue and Union Square. The Wall Street Journal identified the victim as Brian O'Mara of Garden City, N.Y., and put his time of death at 8:25 a.m.

The third fatality occurred on the A line Saturday afternoon in Brooklyn at the Nostrand Avenue station. The Wall Street Journal writes that a little after 4 p.m., an MTA employee spotted a body on the tracks within the subway tunnel.

On Saturday evening, the fourth death took place on the L line in Manhattan. The New York Daily News reports that at about 10 p.m., a man's head was spotted between a subway car and platform within the Sixth Avenue station.

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I live on Staten Island and we have a separate train line out here (I take the train in Manhattan too when I'm working) and something crazy happened recently..I'll try to make the story as short as possible.

There was a drunk dude at the train station and somehow he drops his shoe on the train track. He then jumps down to retrieve his shoe, but in his drunken stupor, he is unable to get back up as the train is approaching. A good Samaritan jumps down to help the guy off the track, and is successful as the guy climbs back onto the platform. However, the guy that tried to help him up onto the platform is unable to get back up in time and is then hit by the train, and is killed
30t6p3b.gif
The drunk dude is then interviewed a few days later and says that "he was just having fun that night"
indifferent.gif

this train had to come from the beginning of the station cuz if you see people on the tracks I'm sure pressing the brakes would slow it down by the time it gets to them.

this train had to come from the beginning of the station cuz if you see people on the tracks I'm sure pressing the brakes would slow it down by the time it gets to them.

My fault, I got the part where he died wrong in the original post.. I edited it to correct the mistake I made

Back
Top Bottom