Ever smash a co-worker?

Rick Sanchez

formerly wisache15
NT, have you guys ever got with a co worker?
We got this new girl and Im going in, but is it a good idea to get with someone you work with?

99% of the time....NO.
Especially in your situation where you seem to be trying to get with her whether anyone like it's or not (never ends well), instead of having a friends w/ benefits relationship that's on the low.

Yes....no.

If you two ever get serious and it doesn't work out... it's a wrap on that job, bruh.

Originally Posted by wisache15

NT, have you guys ever got with a co worker?
We got this new girl and Im going in, but is it a good idea to get with someone you work with?

Cannot answer this without pics.

If she looks good and is much better than the !+@%#@ you pull on the reg then it's definitely worth it. Not necessarily a good idea but still worth it

If that job is your main source of income I would advise against it. Never mix business with pleasure.

No different than school and smashin' a chick you got class with to be honest...
...you see the broad everyday, just a different setting.

Just try your best to keep it cool...

yes. twice. but it wasnt a "real job" so it wasnt a big deal as far as "dealing" with eachother if either us got mad.

I have a real job now, and i would still smash a coworker. +shrugs+

I did. But I knew how to handle the situation. At one point I ended up working with 2 of them that I was hitting (but they didn't know about each other) at the same time. I was quiet as a mouse on that shift
laugh.gif

Most frown upon it due to the repercussions but if you know how to handle the situation, eh....go for it

Yes, smashed some chics that I've worked in same hospital with.... but not in the same section.

So didn't see them allday, until I took a stroll down the hall to say hello

this happens at every job i have..and if not there's always the definite potential to..
should you?         ..yes
is it a good idea?        ..prob not

Back
Top Bottom