Every scuff has a story..

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

Don't make me out to be a bad man here. I was young, a little drunk and I LOVE my sneakers. You all know whats it's like getting that new pair. Let the thread live...

They were Mars IV's from 2006. It's not like you were wearing some irreplaceable relic. You, OP, fail at life.You may have been young, but it was only 5 years ago.. Clearly, if you think it's cool to share a story such as the one you did, very little has changed in those 5 years.

Nah sorry, I think YOU sir take NT a little too seriously, it was a story. Prolly made up but who the hell are you to cap on Op like that? Was this chick yo sister? You actin like it. You should step down off your high steed and relax a little bit, go smoke some weed. Let byegones be byegones cuz it was in the past. I'm sure Op learned his lesson in real life after he did what he did. But who are you to be the righteous mallet of justice here? I applaud Op for keepin' it real with us right from his first post and for his patience in reading what people like you have to say about your OWN opinion and assumptions.
Assume this..

How do you know Op didn't save up his hard earned dough for them one pair of kicks?

How do you know they arn't his grails? (remember to each their own here this is a DIVERSE forum board)

Bunch of Judge Judys in here I swear. Thinkin' that NT is their court room for decided what the original posters fate will be by the end of each thread.

You sir suck at life and if you have never had your favorite J's stepped on. Then allow my home girl to do so and we'll see what your first reaction is. Punk #!+.

Originally Posted by Weatherman

Originally Posted by Startin2Stack

Don't make me out to be a bad man here. I was young, a little drunk and I LOVE my sneakers. You all know whats it's like getting that new pair. Let the thread live...

They were Mars IV's from 2006. It's not like you were wearing some irreplaceable relic. You, OP, fail at life.You may have been young, but it was only 5 years ago.. Clearly, if you think it's cool to share a story such as the one you did, very little has changed in those 5 years.

Nah sorry, I think YOU sir take NT a little too seriously, it was a story. Prolly made up but who the hell are you to cap on Op like that? Was this chick yo sister? You actin like it. You should step down off your high steed and relax a little bit, go smoke some weed. Let byegones be byegones cuz it was in the past. I'm sure Op learned his lesson in real life after he did what he did. But who are you to be the righteous mallet of justice here? I applaud Op for keepin' it real with us right from his first post and for his patience in reading what people like you have to say about your OWN opinion and assumptions.
Assume this..

How do you know Op didn't save up his hard earned dough for them one pair of kicks?

How do you know they arn't his grails? (remember to each their own here this is a DIVERSE forum board)

Bunch of Judge Judys in here I swear. Thinkin' that NT is their court room for decided what the original posters fate will be by the end of each thread.

You sir suck at life and if you have never had your favorite J's stepped on. Then allow my home girl to do so and we'll see what your first reaction is. Punk #!+.

Originally Posted by Gink

I assume your dad must have beat your mom and you're ok with it now. ^^

I assume that your brain was in your shoe as that lady rolled over ur #!$@.

Originally Posted by lyricist343

There's an old saying, 'The truth hurts'. I must have struck a nerve. My bad. 

That lady must have been your mom after your dad put her in that wheelchair.

When people step on my shoes and just stare at me without saying sorry it makes me want to punch them in the face.

When people step on my shoes and just stare at me without saying sorry it makes me want to punch them in the face.

U funny bruh! 
laugh.gif
 I'll take that L and agree to disagree.
Spoiler [+]
Foreal tho that !#*$ was funny and I'd flame with you all day cuz I love the thrill of it but don't have the time.

I see where you think I'm comin' from. But I'm just sayin' tho don't assume anything till you got all the facts. Op could've told us the repercussions of his actions at the time on his first post but he didn't. He left ya'll to assume ol girl fell on her face and that he didn't say "sorry" eventually. Let's let Op fill in the blanks here...

**OP WE STILL WAITIN FO DEM PICS or FB LINK**

U funny bruh! 
laugh.gif
 I'll take that L and agree to disagree.
Spoiler [+]
Foreal tho that !#*$ was funny and I'd flame with you all day cuz I love the thrill of it but don't have the time.

I see where you think I'm comin' from. But I'm just sayin' tho don't assume anything till you got all the facts. Op could've told us the repercussions of his actions at the time on his first post but he didn't. He left ya'll to assume ol girl fell on her face and that he didn't say "sorry" eventually. Let's let Op fill in the blanks here...

**OP WE STILL WAITIN FO DEM PICS or FB LINK**

man pushing a girl down over some sneakers ALL TIME LOW. My girl always seems to step on my good sneakers but not my beaters haha I think its on purpose. The most she gets is a dirty look.

man pushing a girl down over some sneakers ALL TIME LOW. My girl always seems to step on my good sneakers but not my beaters haha I think its on purpose. The most she gets is a dirty look.

This dude is seriously in here trying to defend the OP? Not even worth the time guy. There's no way to explain it, they're still sneakers.

This dude is seriously in here trying to defend the OP? Not even worth the time guy. There's no way to explain it, they're still sneakers.

So is anyone posting up der story or y'all jus gonna keep knocken on op for pushing some girl!!!

So is anyone posting up der story or y'all jus gonna keep knocken on op for pushing some girl!!!

See If I can revive the thread. Once had the on flint XIII's that came out 04', If I remember clearly it was on an Easter day and while waiting for some friends to come out a store I politely open the door for a woman. The stores door was set up high off the ground so I wound up pulling the door directly over the toe of my shoe. I had some major scuffs and was pretty upset and applied shoe polish over it but never over the top to hurt someone over a pair of shoes.

See If I can revive the thread. Once had the on flint XIII's that came out 04', If I remember clearly it was on an Easter day and while waiting for some friends to come out a store I politely open the door for a woman. The stores door was set up high off the ground so I wound up pulling the door directly over the toe of my shoe. I had some major scuffs and was pretty upset and applied shoe polish over it but never over the top to hurt someone over a pair of shoes.

^^I socked an old lady in her head twice cause she rolled over my Oreo VI's with her wheelchair.
SnackMix wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

these replys

Back
Top Bottom