Exotic Animals on the Loose in Ohio

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Ps0IT.jpg
eek.gif
tired.gif
 Poor animals. 
Chuck Tetsta bout to put in work 

This is their reasoning

Officers were ordered to kill the animals instead of trying to bring them down with tranquilizers for fear that those hit with darts would escape in the darkness and soon regain consciousness.

"These animals were on the move, they were showing aggressive behavior," Sheriff Matt Lutz said. "Once the nightfall hit, our biggest concern was having these animals roaming."

its messed up but im kinda disappointed none of the animals got a chance to do some damage. Like why couldnt dude have killed himself by trying to ride the lions or something

...and why exactly have they killed these animals? No animal tranquilizers used?

The treatment of wild animals by us man smfh

CNN says police "used tranquilizers whenever possible," but they didn't save one damn animal? That's crazy talk.. and I rarely jump to conclusions on this.. but they weren't just hunting the animals over one hour.. they were going through the night, enforcement should have been able to secure some strong tranqs by then...

I guess I don't know much tho.

Authorities said it was too risky to tranquilize them in the dark so they shot them before they could harm humans.

I think some animals probably escaped into the wild though.

The fact that a convicted felon was able to get all these animals is the most baffling part.

Then theres the fact that there was absolutely no plan in place in case something like this happened.

And yes the right and only thing to do was shoot them. It's unfortunate but was really the only option especially when you're not prepared to handle it.

I am absolutely disgusted by that photo. We bring these animals in, captivate them, let them be in our controlled environments, profit off of them and then we KILL them when they escape? Why couldn't they bring these animals in the same way as before? They didn't harm anyone.
30t6p3b.gif

like i said on the last page, the news report i heard said that something like 6 leopards were 'rescued'
& will go to an animal sanctuary

another report i heard said at least one of the escaped leopards was a rare black leopard

Zanesville is small town not a metropolitan. Should they have been prepared knowing this could happen? Yes. But when is anyone in any state prepared for somethin completely out of the ordinary. It would of took more the 2x as long to hunt and tranq and probably 3x the man power they had. Not to mention is was at night and raining. Puttin them down on site was the right call. Sad but a good choice IMO

yall are stupid. THEY ARE LIONS TIGERS AND BEARS. (oh my) out of a fenced area, capable of entering rural / urban areas. shoot to kill, can't risk them getting shot, running off, taking their nap, and waking back up.

Back
Top Bottom