Exotic Animals on the Loose in Ohio

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by AR Guy

To everyone saying why didn't they use tranquilizers, would you have volunteered to walk around at night searching for an extremely pissed off lion/tiger that you just shot? No I didn't think so.

why the hell would i want to go to ohio to begin with
You mad?

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Originally Posted by AR Guy

To everyone saying why didn't they use tranquilizers, would you have volunteered to walk around at night searching for an extremely pissed off lion/tiger that you just shot? No I didn't think so.

why the hell would i want to go to ohio to begin with
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
it never fails

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Ps0IT.jpg

Damb, makes me wanna go hunting in Africa. My boss paid a lot of guap to hunt elephant in South Africa, he brought back the ivory tusks from the one he killed and has one of them in his office.
pimp.gif

From my understanding the animals were still on his property in the gated area, I just wish the police could of secured the perimeter and attempted to kill the animals who were escaping the property. They shot some of the animals that were standing in front of there cages in the place they were being held. I understand why they did it but I believe more animals lives could of been saved in the same way the leopards were.

Originally Posted by stopcappin

From my understanding the animals were still on his property in the gated area, I just wish the police could of secured the perimeter and attempted to kill the animals who were escaping the property. They shot some of the animals that were standing in front of there cages in the place they were being held. I understand why they did it but I believe more animals lives could of been saved in the same way the leopards were.

indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom