Explain to me Based God

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

my eyes weren't worthy of this level of swag
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

There's nothing to get, that's why you don't get it. He's cool because he says he's cool. And anybody with enough clout to declare themselves cool MUST be cool. Simple logic. He created himself...like God.... or something. He's like a real life internet meme. It's that heard mentality that makes droves of people feel compelled to like him for no valid reason. Don't over think it...

Yup. My little brother explained this to me. I don't get it, it's dumb and makes my heart cry for the days of real hip hop. The younger people today man...I don't get it. I think dude is wack, but whatever. I ain't gotta listen to him. And yes, the music industry has successfully brainwashed the kids with the herd mentality. Smh.
I'm 28, and I loved Lil B's music.  My friends hate when I post his videos on Facebook, but his songs go hard to me.  I listen to "The Pretty B is Back" before each of my final exams 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by beh235

There's nothing to get, that's why you don't get it. He's cool because he says he's cool. And anybody with enough clout to declare themselves cool MUST be cool. Simple logic. He created himself...like God.... or something. He's like a real life internet meme. It's that heard mentality that makes droves of people feel compelled to like him for no valid reason. Don't over think it...

Yup. My little brother explained this to me. I don't get it, it's dumb and makes my heart cry for the days of real hip hop. The younger people today man...I don't get it. I think dude is wack, but whatever. I ain't gotta listen to him. And yes, the music industry has successfully brainwashed the kids with the herd mentality. Smh.
I'm 28, and I loved Lil B's music.  My friends hate when I post his videos on Facebook, but his songs go hard to me.  I listen to "The Pretty B is Back" before each of my final exams 
grin.gif

^click play

Based is positive.. Based just means being comfortableat peace with yourself, being able to do whatever you wanna do, say whatever you wanna say, feel whatever you wanna feel. it has nothing to do with being gay which some of yall lame homophobes are trying to claim. Lil B is awesome to ME. i look up to him and respect him for what he does.. STAY POSITIVE. Peace

^click play

Based is positive.. Based just means being comfortableat peace with yourself, being able to do whatever you wanna do, say whatever you wanna say, feel whatever you wanna feel. it has nothing to do with being gay which some of yall lame homophobes are trying to claim. Lil B is awesome to ME. i look up to him and respect him for what he does.. STAY POSITIVE. Peace

I ain't with all the blasphemy and sacrilege, but I gotta admit, the whole movement is entertaining. Have you heard "I got $%#%*$%" OP?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fams... I got +$%$!#$ might be the funniest song ever."My dude is hugh hefner and he f______ wit me/ I said 'hugh hefner, I got more bad b_____ than you/He said 'thars not right.' He said 'you are a lie.' / I said 'hugh hefner... you see my b_____ tonight!'"

I ain't with all the blasphemy and sacrilege, but I gotta admit, the whole movement is entertaining. Have you heard "I got $%#%*$%" OP?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

fams... I got +$%$!#$ might be the funniest song ever."My dude is hugh hefner and he f______ wit me/ I said 'hugh hefner, I got more bad b_____ than you/He said 'thars not right.' He said 'you are a lie.' / I said 'hugh hefner... you see my b_____ tonight!'"

Back
Top Bottom