F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Originally Posted by a55a5in11

this works in high school
no adult female wants to show her parents a dude who dresses like a kid
I doubt she wants to introduce her parents to dudes with tighter jeans than she has on either, or kats with pastel colored clothing items on. You can't wear any of that to a job interview either, so if that's your criteria then it works both ways.

And I don't know that that dude, complete coincidence. I'm not going to be baited into saying something that could get me banned. I respect the rules of conduct. As you can see, I even blurred out son's head so it can further drive home I am not clowning dude, just his clothes.
please stop bringing up straw mans.  no one advised that dude to wear that easter outfit to anywhere, much less a graduation. that guys posted outfit unsolicited. please show pics of dudes with skin tight jeans or pants from the dressing better thread.

stop making stuff up to badmouth others. that's a female trait.

pimp.gif

reminds me of college

pimp.gif

I agree with Kramer. The baller look is more appealing to younger people, and the dressed up look is more appealing to a older crowd.
But I think overall your attire has little, if any, influence on whether or not a girl is feeling you.

It's sort of funny though because most of you try acting like the quintessential "alpha" male, but right now you guys are all arguing about which outfit is the best to wear
laugh.gif

And for you guys saying how you "dress like you don't care", you guys actually do care, that's why you're in this thread.
So don't be bashing all the people who are truthful and aren't attempting to wear some sort of facade.

I agree with Kramer. The baller look is more appealing to younger people, and the dressed up look is more appealing to a older crowd.
But I think overall your attire has little, if any, influence on whether or not a girl is feeling you.

It's sort of funny though because most of you try acting like the quintessential "alpha" male, but right now you guys are all arguing about which outfit is the best to wear
laugh.gif

And for you guys saying how you "dress like you don't care", you guys actually do care, that's why you're in this thread.
So don't be bashing all the people who are truthful and aren't attempting to wear some sort of facade.

Originally Posted by spacerace

so dudes really think they doin it wearin nothin but sneakers and bball shorts/sandals? 

can't cosign this thread NT.

kourtney-kardashian-scott-disick-labor-day-01.jpg

Dressing like a grown up >
laugh.gif
at using either one of them as an example of dressing grown up. 
You're tellin me Scott isn't dressing like grown up? 
eek.gif
laugh.gif
All I want to know is why are his shorts "better" than a pair of fitting basketball shorts?
Is it because old white men wear them?

so dudes really think they doin it wearin nothin but sneakers and bball shorts/sandals? 

laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
All I want to know is why are his shorts "better" than a pair of fitting basketball shorts?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
Is it because old white men where them?

yeah i don't get this.

they are arguing against shorts, tees and sneakers.

yet he's wearing, shorts, a tee and sneakers.

what's the diff, the material and fit? that's what makes him comfortable, and pretty sure the same goes with ppl wearing bball shorts, tees and sneakers.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

yeah i don't get this.

what's the diff, the material and fit? that's what makes him comfortable, and pretty sure the same goes with ppl wearing bball shorts, tees and sneakers.

laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
IMO, its the design and materials used. A pair of basketball shorts are designed to be used while excersizing and moving faster than walking speed. These shorts are meant for casual wear. They weren't designed to do any athletic workout in them. These shorts actually look they could be worn anywhere without looking like you just came from playing a game/ going to a game etc. What i'm tyring to say is that one of them belongs in the court and the other belongs in the casual lifestyle. I'm having trouble putting down my thoughts, but I hope I delivered my message, if not forgive me if I failed. Also fashion is all subjective. Like music or anything else. So whatever floats your boat for a casual fit. I ain't judging. Do you
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
IMO, its the design and materials used. A pair of basketball shorts are designed to be used while excersizing and moving faster than walking speed. These shorts are meant for casual wear. They weren't designed to do any athletic workout in them. These shorts actually look they could be worn anywhere without looking like you just came from playing a game/ going to a game etc. What i'm tyring to say is that one of them belongs in the court and the other belongs in the casual lifestyle. I'm having trouble putting down my thoughts, but I hope I delivered my message, if not forgive me if I failed. Also fashion is all subjective. Like music or anything else. So whatever floats your boat for a casual fit. I ain't judging. Do you
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

j0ite0.jpg

Yea, I'll just throw on shorts and some type of tee and sneakz. If I got on an outfit like this, only place I'm going is to the eye doctor to get my eyes checked because my rods and cones GOT to be all ^$*#ed up to have put this together, or back to the room to stop playing and put on my real outfit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My dude said rods and cones though 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

j0ite0.jpg

Yea, I'll just throw on shorts and some type of tee and sneakz. If I got on an outfit like this, only place I'm going is to the eye doctor to get my eyes checked because my rods and cones GOT to be all ^$*#ed up to have put this together, or back to the room to stop playing and put on my real outfit.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My dude said rods and cones though 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

laugh.gif
Who made the rule that caring about clothes aint "alpha". If we argued about who got the best leather pistol holster...then that's alpha? Alpha is doing whatever you want to please yourself.

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

laugh.gif
Who made the rule that caring about clothes aint "alpha". If we argued about who got the best leather pistol holster...then that's alpha? Alpha is doing whatever you want to please yourself.

roll.gif

dudes are extra salty over nothing in here.

and
laugh.gif
@ anyone who thinks what Scott is wearing is probably not more comfortable than some oversized ball shorts, a tall tee some long socks and slippers....Cmon SON, if you believe that for one second is because you have never tried on clothes that actually fit you.

roll.gif

dudes are extra salty over nothing in here.

and
laugh.gif
@ anyone who thinks what Scott is wearing is probably not more comfortable than some oversized ball shorts, a tall tee some long socks and slippers....Cmon SON, if you believe that for one second is because you have never tried on clothes that actually fit you.

Like music or anything else. So whatever floats your boat for a casual fit. I ain't judging. Do you

and that, ladies and gents, is what it all should come down to.

Like music or anything else. So whatever floats your boat for a casual fit. I ain't judging. Do you

and that, ladies and gents, is what it all should come down to.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

eek.gif
laugh.gif

yeah i don't get this.

straw mans... again.

we're arguing against basketball shorts being worn casually and regularly.  no one has argued against wearing a t-shirt.  so I don't know where you're getting that from.

no one has argued against wearing sneakers. I don't know where you're getting that from. 

we're arguing against wearing socks with slippers.

what's the diff, the material and fit?
yes. polyester shorts anything (including suits) is not refined at all.  Fit is the most important part of an outfit.  Gone are the days of baggy middle school and high school clothes.

Ask anyone on the street and they'll tell you that Scott is dressing better than the bball shorts and socks with slippers look.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

eek.gif
laugh.gif

yeah i don't get this.

straw mans... again.

we're arguing against basketball shorts being worn casually and regularly.  no one has argued against wearing a t-shirt.  so I don't know where you're getting that from.

no one has argued against wearing sneakers. I don't know where you're getting that from. 

we're arguing against wearing socks with slippers.

what's the diff, the material and fit?
yes. polyester shorts anything (including suits) is not refined at all.  Fit is the most important part of an outfit.  Gone are the days of baggy middle school and high school clothes.

Ask anyone on the street and they'll tell you that Scott is dressing better than the bball shorts and socks with slippers look.

Back
Top Bottom