F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Most of these dressing "better" advocates have been institutionalized to think white corporate America is the only acceptable lane in life.

There are tens of millions of American people who have never worn a suit save for on their wedding day and to a funeral.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if a good number of the dressing better side think they're inherently better than these people.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What is the outting? Is it over someone's house? Is it OUT somewhere? If it is to a house, who gives a damn about the attire. I would bring the friend that I know will least likely to strike out and or more likely to physically be attracted to the friend of the friend.

If we are going out, I am sure it takes nothing for me to tell the dude where we are going and to dress accordingly.

Easy answer.

I said they can be twins and have the same game, the only variable is their choice of clothing....no outting necessary your girl just wants you to introduce them...and no you cannot tell them to change the way they will dress, that's why this thread has gone 15 pages bro....so which will YOU choose?
If your friend has a great personality and clicks with the chick she won't be too concerned with what he has on.  Women are more concerned with what you have to say than what you have on, well at least real woman are.  The fact that you can dress to them is just the icing on the cake.  There some dudes who can dress and can't hold a decent convo with a female and vice versa.

READ!!!!They are same exact individual!...just different choice of wardrobe....and it has NOTHING to do with the girl, but who YOU view as te better choice to make the best first impression.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What is the outting? Is it over someone's house? Is it OUT somewhere? If it is to a house, who gives a damn about the attire. I would bring the friend that I know will least likely to strike out and or more likely to physically be attracted to the friend of the friend.

If we are going out, I am sure it takes nothing for me to tell the dude where we are going and to dress accordingly.

Easy answer.

I said they can be twins and have the same game, the only variable is their choice of clothing....no outting necessary your girl just wants you to introduce them...and no you cannot tell them to change the way they will dress, that's why this thread has gone 15 pages bro....so which will YOU choose?
If your friend has a great personality and clicks with the chick she won't be too concerned with what he has on.  Women are more concerned with what you have to say than what you have on, well at least real woman are.  The fact that you can dress to them is just the icing on the cake.  There some dudes who can dress and can't hold a decent convo with a female and vice versa.

READ!!!!They are same exact individual!...just different choice of wardrobe....and it has NOTHING to do with the girl, but who YOU view as te better choice to make the best first impression.

I have a question, say you have this girl you are reallllly feeling and she has a sister that she wants you too hook up with one of your friends, now you have two friends, one that dresses "nice" and one that looks like he's ready for the 3 on 3 everyday of his life...your choice to bring either along...mind you they can be twins and have equally strong charm....just dress differently.
Based on your scenario, I would bring the more "fly" dude with me, since his dressing style is probably more acceptable to the masses.

But again, that doesn't mean his style is more MATURE (which has been my argument), it is just more widely accepted.

I have a question, say you have this girl you are reallllly feeling and she has a sister that she wants you too hook up with one of your friends, now you have two friends, one that dresses "nice" and one that looks like he's ready for the 3 on 3 everyday of his life...your choice to bring either along...mind you they can be twins and have equally strong charm....just dress differently.
Based on your scenario, I would bring the more "fly" dude with me, since his dressing style is probably more acceptable to the masses.

But again, that doesn't mean his style is more MATURE (which has been my argument), it is just more widely accepted.

roll.gif

You dudes are the most stubborn set of individuals I've ever come across!...I've clearly stated the ONLY variable is their choice of clothing...they have the same personality, same amount of money, same everything, different clothes, both available...you want to impress your girl and her sis, which would you take with you?

Misunderstood the question so relax, but I'm bringing whoever I feel will get the job done.  My decision wouldn't be based on who dressed better. 

Misunderstood the question so relax, but I'm bringing whoever I feel will get the job done.  My decision wouldn't be based on who dressed better. 

roll.gif

You dudes are the most stubborn set of individuals I've ever come across!...I've clearly stated the ONLY variable is their choice of clothing...they have the same personality, same amount of money, same everything, different clothes, both available...you want to impress your girl and her sis, which would you take with you?

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Most of these dressing "better" advocates have been institutionalized to think white corporate America is the only acceptable lane in life.

There are tens of millions of American people who have never worn a suit save for on their wedding day and to a funeral.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if a good number of the dressing better side think they're inherently better than these people.
30t6p3b.gif

What could you expect though? We become more and more narcissistic by the day man (Not everyone, but the majority). God bless American and our superiority complex.

30t6p3b.gif

What could you expect though? We become more and more narcissistic by the day man (Not everyone, but the majority). God bless American and our superiority complex.

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this thread.. Dudes are caring entirely too much about this *%$+ & it doesnt really mean anything at the end of the day.  You can pull chicks wearing whatever you feel comfy in whether it be " Dressing " Baller/Better/Bummy.

If I'm not going anywhere of importance in the summer I'll usually be rocking something similar to this ( what I have on today )..

a3jpyc.jpg
Something dont look right nh, but it just look extra toothpicky
laugh.gif
Yo socks seem to go higher than they should LOL

Originally Posted by henz0

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this thread.. Dudes are caring entirely too much about this *%$+ & it doesnt really mean anything at the end of the day.  You can pull chicks wearing whatever you feel comfy in whether it be " Dressing " Baller/Better/Bummy.

If I'm not going anywhere of importance in the summer I'll usually be rocking something similar to this ( what I have on today )..

a3jpyc.jpg
Something dont look right nh, but it just look extra toothpicky
laugh.gif
Yo socks seem to go higher than they should LOL

Originally Posted by 17

depends on the personality of the sister, she may think my friend that dresses better  different may be trying to hard to impress her, or she might think that the guy with the "hooper" look may not give a  damn about his appearance and both of those are a turn off to most women. i would bring which ever one i think would fit her personality the best, the clothes don't make the man btw 

Originally Posted by 17

depends on the personality of the sister, she may think my friend that dresses better  different may be trying to hard to impress her, or she might think that the guy with the "hooper" look may not give a  damn about his appearance and both of those are a turn off to most women. i would bring which ever one i think would fit her personality the best, the clothes don't make the man btw 

roll.gif

But also, lets not pretend that your hypothetical question OBVIOUSLY points anyone with a mind to the answer of your choice. So is it really a fair scenario? No not at all. And what does answering this question say about either party that we already hadn't established? Nothing.

roll.gif

But also, lets not pretend that your hypothetical question OBVIOUSLY points anyone with a mind to the answer of your choice. So is it really a fair scenario? No not at all. And what does answering this question say about either party that we already hadn't established? Nothing.

Originally Posted by proper english

So no one is gonna adress my question besides DC?
roll.gif

Dudes in here stay lying to themselves...hilarious.

whoever i think is "fit" for said female personality-wise. 
you make it seem like "bummy" dudes dress that way 24/7
and on top of that just because you think he dresses nice
doesn't mean she would think the same or even get the girl for that matter

I seen plenty of chicks say how lame a dude is "but he dress nice though"

Im pretty sure either on would dress appropriately for the occasion 

Originally Posted by proper english

So no one is gonna adress my question besides DC?
roll.gif

Dudes in here stay lying to themselves...hilarious.

whoever i think is "fit" for said female personality-wise. 
you make it seem like "bummy" dudes dress that way 24/7
and on top of that just because you think he dresses nice
doesn't mean she would think the same or even get the girl for that matter

I seen plenty of chicks say how lame a dude is "but he dress nice though"

Im pretty sure either on would dress appropriately for the occasion 

So ya really think a vneck tee and fitted shorts with some boatshoes is "trying hard"?

DC I get your point bro, bottomline we are all influenced by others perception and your choice proves it.Maturity has little correlation with the choice of ones personal attire, but it definately does in the way other would label you, sad reality but true.

30t6p3b.gif
THIS.  Some of Americas favorite CEOs have not and do not dress better, but it doesn't stop their success or have people view them differently as a result of it.

Back
Top Bottom