F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by FedExciter

I bet the dude that came home to find the smushcalade wore cashmere cardigans in july
laugh.gif

Damn bro...a bit slow today, temperatures in the summer in NY don't average 80 because they stay in the 90s for the most part....we get an 80 degree weather day and that's a break for the AC

Damn bro...a bit slow today, temperatures in the summer in NY don't average 80 because they stay in the 90s for the most part....we get an 80 degree weather day and that's a break for the AC

So no one is gonna adress my question besides DC?
roll.gif

Dudes in here stay lying to themselves...hilarious.

I mean I wear both, but I mostly "dress better". It's summer now and I got one class so I'll mostly be in Jordan shorts and flip flops, but come Fall I'll be back to regular clothes. I think it has something to do with my moms making us wear "clothes" when we were younger, even if we didn't do anything but sit around the house *shrugs*

roll.gif

I mean I wear both, but I mostly "dress better". It's summer now and I got one class so I'll mostly be in Jordan shorts and flip flops, but come Fall I'll be back to regular clothes. I think it has something to do with my moms making us wear "clothes" when we were younger, even if we didn't do anything but sit around the house *shrugs*

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Got you. Still gotta disagree though...check the link. Averages don't even hit 70 for the most part in the summer. Thats in some southern states too.

Got you. Still gotta disagree though...check the link. Averages don't even hit 70 for the most part in the summer. Thats in some southern states too.

laugh.gif
@ some dudes trying to apply this argument to getting girls now. Clothes don't make the man a G.

laugh.gif
@ some dudes trying to apply this argument to getting girls now. Clothes don't make the man a G.

roll.gif

what question?

roll.gif

what question?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I have a question, say you have this girl you are reallllly feeling and she has a sister that she wants you too hook up with one of your friends, now you have two friends, one that dresses "nice" and one that looks like he's ready for the 3 on 3 everyday of his life...your choice to bring either along...mind you they can be twins and have equally strong charm....just dress differently.
What is the outting? Is it over someone's house? Is it OUT somewhere? If it is to a house, who gives a damn about the attire. I would bring the friend that I know will least likely to strike out and or more likely to physically be attracted to the friend of the friend.

If we are going out, I am sure it takes nothing for me to tell the dude where we are going and to dress accordingly.

Easy answer.

I said they can be twins and have the same game, the only variable is their choice of clothing....no outting necessary your girl just wants you to introduce them...and no you cannot tell them to change the way they will dress, that's why this thread has gone 15 pages bro....so which will YOU choose?
If your friend has a great personality and clicks with the chick she won't be too concerned with what he has on.  Women are more concerned with what you have to say than what you have on, well at least real woman are.  The fact that you can dress to them is just the icing on the cake.  There some dudes who can dress and can't hold a decent convo with a female and vice versa.

I have a question, say you have this girl you are reallllly feeling and she has a sister that she wants you too hook up with one of your friends, now you have two friends, one that dresses "nice" and one that looks like he's ready for the 3 on 3 everyday of his life...your choice to bring either along...mind you they can be twins and have equally strong charm....just dress differently.

roll.gif

whoever i think is "fit" for said female personality-wise. 
you make it seem like "bummy" dudes dress that way 24/7

roll.gif

whoever i think is "fit" for said female personality-wise. 
you make it seem like "bummy" dudes dress that way 24/7

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

What is the outting? Is it over someone's house? Is it OUT somewhere? If it is to a house, who gives a damn about the attire. I would bring the friend that I know will least likely to strike out and or more likely to physically be attracted to the friend of the friend.

If we are going out, I am sure it takes nothing for me to tell the dude where we are going and to dress accordingly.

Easy answer.

I said they can be twins and have the same game, the only variable is their choice of clothing....no outting necessary your girl just wants you to introduce them...and no you cannot tell them to change the way they will dress, that's why this thread has gone 15 pages bro....so which will YOU choose?
If your friend has a great personality and clicks with the chick she won't be too concerned with what he has on.  Women are more concerned with what you have to say than what you have on, well at least real woman are.  The fact that you can dress to them is just the icing on the cake.  There some dudes who can dress and can't hold a decent convo with a female and vice versa.

Most of these dressing "better" advocates have been institutionalized to think white corporate America is the only acceptable lane in life.

There are tens of millions of American people who have never worn a suit save for on their wedding day and to a funeral.

I wouldn't be at all surprised if a good number of the dressing better side think they're inherently better than these people.
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom