F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ this thread.. Dudes are caring entirely too much about this *%$+ & it doesnt really mean anything at the end of the day.  You can pull chicks wearing whatever you feel comfy in whether it be " Dressing " Baller/Better/Bummy.

If I'm not going anywhere of importance in the summer I'll usually be rocking something similar to this ( what I have on today )..

a3jpyc.jpg

Keith, I've lived in NY all my life, 80 degrees here is NOT average, I don't care what anyone says.

Keith, I've lived in NY all my life, 80 degrees here is NOT average, I don't care what anyone says.

Lmfao!!!....yo and we got the nerve to say someone layering in the summer is silly, my man is not exposing one inch of skin...I could wear that in the winter and feel warm man....

Lmfao!!!....yo and we got the nerve to say someone layering in the summer is silly, my man is not exposing one inch of skin...I could wear that in the winter and feel warm man....

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by FedExciter

not too often, just about everyday from mid june to early september
Where do you live in the NE that averages 80+ in the summer? I'll wait.

Wait are we talkin Maine and those states way up there??...because I consider NY north east and it's been over 80 this whole week and it's not even June yet....summer over here we talkin average 90 degree weather.
Thank you

I live in CT and it damn sure reaches 80 just about every day in the summer

even if it doesnt reach 80 it damn sure be too hot to rock a mr rogers sweater

Edit: i see you posted those temp averages, well they must take just the morning temp. because anybody who lives in the tri state area
could tell you its most definitely averages more than 70 degrees a day during summer

youre foolish if you believe that, stop trying to justify wearing that sweater b

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Originally Posted by FedExciter

not too often, just about everyday from mid june to early september
Where do you live in the NE that averages 80+ in the summer? I'll wait.

Wait are we talkin Maine and those states way up there??...because I consider NY north east and it's been over 80 this whole week and it's not even June yet....summer over here we talkin average 90 degree weather.
Thank you

I live in CT and it damn sure reaches 80 just about every day in the summer

even if it doesnt reach 80 it damn sure be too hot to rock a mr rogers sweater

Edit: i see you posted those temp averages, well they must take just the morning temp. because anybody who lives in the tri state area
could tell you its most definitely averages more than 70 degrees a day during summer

youre foolish if you believe that, stop trying to justify wearing that sweater b

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Yeah man, be truthful...How you think you're gonna feel right...

when one of yall "Dressing Better" cats pull up to a chick in a grocery store in yall fit:

Summer-2010-Presentation-00.jpg

...I pull up to the same chick in my fit...you know, some other athletic steez:

91227W4_UNION_B-GR_013.jpg

and you see I get the number while you don't......You'd probably hop up on my sack right there in front of the chick and ask some stupid @%+ like:

"Yo, yo, dawg....what's the difference between my Quoddy moccasins and your Nike comfort slides?"

LIKE 190 to 200 DOLLARS LESS SUCKA - BEAT IT!

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
fin

Originally Posted by 4Shoposite

Yeah man, be truthful...How you think you're gonna feel right...

when one of yall "Dressing Better" cats pull up to a chick in a grocery store in yall fit:

Summer-2010-Presentation-00.jpg

...I pull up to the same chick in my fit...you know, some other athletic steez:

91227W4_UNION_B-GR_013.jpg

and you see I get the number while you don't......You'd probably hop up on my sack right there in front of the chick and ask some stupid @%+ like:

"Yo, yo, dawg....what's the difference between my Quoddy moccasins and your Nike comfort slides?"

LIKE 190 to 200 DOLLARS LESS SUCKA - BEAT IT!

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
fin

I have a question, say you have this girl you are reallllly feeling and she has a sister that she wants you too hook up with one of your friends, now you have two friends, one that dresses "nice" and one that looks like he's ready for the 3 on 3 everyday of his life...your choice to bring either along...mind you they can be twins and have equally strong charm....just dress differently.
What is the outting? Is it over someone's house? Is it OUT somewhere? If it is to a house, who gives a damn about the attire. I would bring the friend that I know will least likely to strike out and or more likely to physically be attracted to the friend of the friend.

If we are going out, I am sure it takes nothing for me to tell the dude where we are going and to dress accordingly.

Easy answer.

I have a question, say you have this girl you are reallllly feeling and she has a sister that she wants you too hook up with one of your friends, now you have two friends, one that dresses "nice" and one that looks like he's ready for the 3 on 3 everyday of his life...your choice to bring either along...mind you they can be twins and have equally strong charm....just dress differently.
What is the outting? Is it over someone's house? Is it OUT somewhere? If it is to a house, who gives a damn about the attire. I would bring the friend that I know will least likely to strike out and or more likely to physically be attracted to the friend of the friend.

If we are going out, I am sure it takes nothing for me to tell the dude where we are going and to dress accordingly.

Easy answer.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Easy answer.

I said they can be twins and have the same game, the only variable is their choice of clothing....no outting necessary your girl just wants you to introduce them...and no you cannot tell them to change the way they will dress, that's why this thread has gone 15 pages bro....so which will YOU choose?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Easy answer.

I said they can be twins and have the same game, the only variable is their choice of clothing....no outting necessary your girl just wants you to introduce them...and no you cannot tell them to change the way they will dress, that's why this thread has gone 15 pages bro....so which will YOU choose?

You just said it averages 90 and now you're saying it doesn't even average 80. I'm confused
laugh.gif

You just said it averages 90 and now you're saying it doesn't even average 80. I'm confused
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom