F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Just thinking about things folks don't believe in...

-Bigfoot
-Yeti
-Ghosts
-Obama's birth certificate
-Loch Ness Monster
-David Blaine's magic
-Aliens
-V Necks
-UFOs
-Bermuda Triangle

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And what the hell are boat shoes man?
The most widely worn brand and style of boat shoe (at least in Texas) is the Sperry Top-Sider.
sperry-top-sider-ss-2010-1.jpg

One of my favorites for this summer 
pimp.gif

I'm also in law school, and I switch up my style every day.  My default outfit is usually some J. Crew khaki shorts (with the 11" inseam), J. Crew polo, and Sperry boat shoes.  I wear this because it's comfy, I have ~20 polos (I worked in a business casual environment for a few years before law school), and because it looks presentable when we have lunch presentations attended by judges and lawyers.  That being said, I usually rock Jordan shorts and a tee-shirt to school on Friday, since I hit the gym after class.  As many posters have alluded to, there's a time and a place for everything, and people can feel comfortable rocking different things.

Those are boat shoes? Man those are some damn slippers. I had slippers like that in middle school. I wouldn't dare wear those out of the house. Man I seen somebody wear those with some sweatpants and other people were going crazy. At that point I was like, "I don't get it."

Those are boat shoes? Man those are some damn slippers. I had slippers like that in middle school. I wouldn't dare wear those out of the house. Man I seen somebody wear those with some sweatpants and other people were going crazy. At that point I was like, "I don't get it."

Just curious, where the hell do you live that people go crazy over boatshoes, sperrys are just as fancy as the hanes white Vnecks man
laugh.gif

Just curious, where the hell do you live that people go crazy over boatshoes, sperrys are just as fancy as the hanes white Vnecks man
laugh.gif

I swear to GOODNESS, DC is one of the most fascinating folks ever to grace this board.
laugh.gif

What we know:

-Spends $2.38 per week on groceries
-Infatuated with Will Bynum
-If he has a daughter, he will disown her by the time she's 3.
-Doesn't believe in v-necks
-Tariq > Jesus
-Loves adjusting 2K sliders
-Hates the Gallery Place goons
-Will never spend money on a woman
-Coupons, coupons, coupons...

I swear to GOODNESS, DC is one of the most fascinating folks ever to grace this board.
laugh.gif

What we know:

-Tariq > Jesus

Originally Posted by ksteezy

laugh.gif
These were some young college kids.

@JJ. Folks I hang out with don't wear them. I don't hang around, "Hyperbeasts" as you all call them. So I don't see these often. When I say dude with those on with some sweatpants I was thinking, "If I was a joaner I would fire him up." But apparently those slippers are/were cool. I didn't know what the hell they were.

laugh.gif

@JJ. Folks I hang out with don't wear them. I don't hang around, "Hyperbeasts" as you all call them. So I don't see these often. When I say dude with those on with some sweatpants I was thinking, "If I was a joaner I would fire him up." But apparently those slippers are/were cool. I didn't know what the hell they were.

laugh.gif

Down here, it's more of a frat boy than hypebeast style.  I went to undergrad at UT, and they were everywhere.  My law school has an even higher percentage of fratty guys, so I still see them all the time on campus.  

laugh.gif

Down here, it's more of a frat boy than hypebeast style.  I went to undergrad at UT, and they were everywhere.  My law school has an even higher percentage of fratty guys, so I still see them all the time on campus.  

laugh.gif

What we know:

-Tariq > Jesus
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DC how old are you?

laugh.gif

What we know:

-Tariq > Jesus
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

DC how old are you?

laugh.gif

Got you bro, for the record, nothing cool about boatshoes and sweats
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Got you bro, for the record, nothing cool about boatshoes and sweats
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i absolutely love when guys wear ball shorts w/black socks...

!%%* drives me crazy...freshmen year thats all the boys wore till the weekend & i loved it
pimp.gif

of course there's a time a place for everything...

i also like a well dressed fella...

a guy who can look good in all styles is where its at
Well there you have it I think we can officially /threadargument

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

i absolutely love when guys wear ball shorts w/black socks...

!%%* drives me crazy...freshmen year thats all the boys wore till the weekend & i loved it
pimp.gif

of course there's a time a place for everything...

i also like a well dressed fella...

a guy who can look good in all styles is where its at
Well there you have it I think we can officially /threadargument

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Boat shoes on concrete
tennis shoes not on a tennis court.
basketball shoes not on a basketball court.

basketball shorts with no basketball court in sight. 

slippers on concrete 

seewhatididthere?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Boat shoes on concrete
tennis shoes not on a tennis court.
basketball shoes not on a basketball court.

basketball shorts with no basketball court in sight. 

slippers on concrete 

seewhatididthere?

Back
Top Bottom