F yall Dressing Better cats...name a better...

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Those are boat shoes? Man those are some damn slippers. I had slippers like that in middle school. I wouldn't dare wear those out of the house. Man I seen somebody wear those with some sweatpants and other people were going crazy. At that point I was like, "I don't get it."

Just curious, where the hell do you live that people go crazy over boatshoes, sperrys are just as fancy as the hanes white Vnecks man
laugh.gif
You don't see people lining up for them like Js but for the preppy and a lot of upper middle class + they are a staple.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I swear to GOODNESS, DC is one of the most fascinating folks ever to grace this board.
laugh.gif

What we know:

-Spends $2.38 per week on groceries
-Infatuated with Will Bynum
-If he has a daughter, he will disown her by the time she's 3.
-Doesn't believe in v-necks
-Tariq > Jesus
-Loves adjusting 2K sliders
-Hates the Gallery Place goons
-Will never spend money on a woman
-Coupons, coupons, coupons...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Another thing, when did it become cool to wear camo clothes again? I thought only people from West Virginia wore camos.

camron.gif

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

I swear to GOODNESS, DC is one of the most fascinating folks ever to grace this board.
laugh.gif

What we know:

-Spends $2.38 per week on groceries
-Infatuated with Will Bynum
-If he has a daughter, he will disown her by the time she's 3.
-Doesn't believe in v-necks
-Tariq > Jesus
-Loves adjusting 2K sliders
-Hates the Gallery Place goons
-Will never spend money on a woman
-Coupons, coupons, coupons...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Another thing, when did it become cool to wear camo clothes again? I thought only people from West Virginia wore camos.

camron.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

yeah, but Boat shoes insinuate owning something

the rest are just sports.

and Ksteezy, you own LV imitation chuck taylors, smh
say wut?

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

yeah, but Boat shoes insinuate owning something

the rest are just sports.

and Ksteezy, you own LV imitation chuck taylors, smh
say wut?

Originally Posted by DB WEST

Those are boat shoes? Man those are some damn slippers. I had slippers like that in middle school. I wouldn't dare wear those out of the house. Man I seen somebody wear those with some sweatpants and other people were going crazy. At that point I was like, "I don't get it."

Just curious, where the hell do you live that people go crazy over boatshoes, sperrys are just as fancy as the hanes white Vnecks man
laugh.gif
You don't see people lining up for them like Js but for the preppy and a lot of upper middle class + they are a staple.

I'm not against them, I love boat shoes, I just don't find them something extraordinary...just an easy casual look in the summer.

Originally Posted by DB WEST

laugh.gif

I'm not against them, I love boat shoes, I just don't find them something extraordinary...just an easy casual look in the summer.

Thunder - what's wrong with my Elans man?...
laugh.gif
also what the hell do you mean "boatshoes insinuate owning something"?...like a yatch?..cmon man!

DC - camo shorts have been the thing of urban summer streetwear since the extinction of Jean shorts....you must live under a rock man...

Thunder - what's wrong with my Elans man?...
laugh.gif
also what the hell do you mean "boatshoes insinuate owning something"?...like a yatch?..cmon man!

DC - camo shorts have been the thing of urban summer streetwear since the extinction of Jean shorts....you must live under a rock man...

sperry top-siders comfortable? ahaha ahahaha ahahahaha

joints feel like I'm wearing flats. No arch support at all.

Oh yea I forgot you dudes believe jeans shorts are unacceptable. I don't live under a rock, I just really don't pay much attention to fashion trends.

Oh yea I forgot you dudes believe jeans shorts are unacceptable. I don't live under a rock, I just really don't pay much attention to fashion trends.

Thunder - what's wrong with my Elans man?...lol
if they weren't LV they wouldn't get a pass for their lack of creativity
just that simple

this is a Niketalk level discussion, so please leave your I$$ arguments at the door Ksteezy

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Thunder - what's wrong with my Elans man?...lol
if they weren't LV they wouldn't get a pass for their lack of creativity
just that simple

this is a Niketalk level discussion, so please leave your I$$ arguments at the door Ksteezy

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

im flat-footed so they're perfect for me. 

Originally Posted by Dynamic X

im flat-footed so they're perfect for me. 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

-Bball shorts, nike socks/slippers, loose shirt, hat look.

Theres a time and place for it all my friends. Probably 75% of my summer days will be looking like #3 though. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

::edit::

Cmon OP, you gotta atleast have a good shooting form to rock the nike socks/slippers and bball shorts look. 
laugh.gif
on point.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

-Dressing better look.
-Streetwear look.

-Bball shorts, nike socks/slippers, loose shirt, hat look.

Theres a time and place for it all my friends. Probably 75% of my summer days will be looking like #3 though. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

::edit::

Cmon OP, you gotta atleast have a good shooting form to rock the nike socks/slippers and bball shorts look. 
laugh.gif
on point.

I still can't understand where this belief came from with most dudes.  I still see cats rock jean shorts.  I prefer cargo shorts as they're more comfortable me.

I still can't understand where this belief came from with most dudes.  I still see cats rock jean shorts.  I prefer cargo shorts as they're more comfortable me.

I thought only people from West Virginia wore jean shorts. I am so out of touch with you Hyper dudes.

I thought only people from West Virginia wore jean shorts. I am so out of touch with you Hyper dudes.

Back
Top Bottom