F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Nico :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: Should've chucked Bernie when he had the chance :rofl:

Well-deserved championship. Fair play to Lewis' gamesmanship.... bastard. :lol:

Seb :lol:

What a race.

I thought Jenson and Michibata were back again... my feed is grainy, I guess. lol

Last edited:
laugh.gif

Congrats to Nico, well deserved for him, he gets hate for no reason.

Mercedes got some good looking employees in the first row there....Lewis finally got it right with the cutoff denim shorts and not some jorts :x

Congrats to Nico, well deserved for him, he gets hate for no reason.
IMO, it's just cuz he's "Lewis' teammate"... Nico genuinely seems like a good guy.  We hear that he's a hard-worker (puts in the hours) and now he's been rewarded.  

JB is so buzzed... 
laugh.gif

IMO, it's just cuz he's "Lewis' teammate"... Nico genuinely seems like a good guy.  We hear that he's a hard-worker (puts in the hours) and now he's been rewarded.  

JB is so buzzed... :lol:

Yeah, Nico definitely a genuine one. Definitely knows how to work with fans and the PR thing as well.

it's official: no Germany GP in 2017 
mean.gif

It's a shame for a country with so many good drivers in the field and the world championship team  
mean.gif

Baku moved away from Le Mans but now hits the Festival of Speed :stoneface: Why can't they get it right?

So much for posting a video of him with Toto... signing a new contract :rofl:

whoever is going to replace nico next season is gonna be world champion :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Fernando probably choked on his lunch right now or something :lol:

Last edited:
Pretty shocked that Nico decided to call it quits :wow: :wow:,can't really knock him for doing it at the top of his game though,that's the best way to do it :smokin

So who does Mercedes replace him with?

Veterans like Alonso or Bottas or do they promote one of their young drivers?

I know Lewis has gotta be happy as hell right now :lol:

Last edited:
Rosberg didn't want to stay in Lewis' spotlight -- dude took the title and retired in one fell shot

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom