F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Lewis Suave :lol:

Speaking of seeing him,the most random thing happened while playing the new COD. Lewis himself popped up in the campaign as an engineer :rofl: :rofl:

I knew McGregor was in the game but I didn't expect Lewis too :lol:

Last edited:
Lewis Suave
laugh.gif

Speaking of seeing him,the most random thing happened while playing the new COD. Lewis himself popped up in the campaign as an engineer
roll.gif
roll.gif

I knew McGregor was in the game but now didn't expect Lewis too
laugh.gif
Indeed he is!  

http://www.skysports.com/esports/ne...amilton-to-appear-in-latest-call-of-duty-game

Damn another red flag....

rolaholic rolaholic you peeped that too huh? I thought he was still on and off with Nicole..

I wanna get that new COD but my bro is a b* and he doesn't have the PS4 at home set as the primary therefore I can't play online. :stoneface:

RBR so good at warming up their tyres... Mad Max is Mad!  Let's see if he can get Lewis. 

It's kind of tragic, that the last win of Felipe was in Brazil, when Lewis got the title in the last corner.
Never thought about this

that was an aggressive move on the outside to pass Rosberg
To be fair, it wasn't that aggressive... he just found more grip on the outside of T3... like a karting move I guess.  Surprised more drivers aren't using that bit of road.  

MAX - DOTD Easily. My goodness, left Ricciardo in the dust. Shame about their strategy, he deserved 2nd.

Lewis - Finally a win in Brazil, WR for most circuit won at and 2nd in the all time list of races won. Perfect drive :pimp:

Rosberg just collecting and collecting and collecting points. Lucky again.Didn't have an answer for Lewis and I love his radio comments as soon as we passed 3/4.

Championship is Rosberg's but good to see Lewis doing well when his car is point

Last edited:
Max made the others look like amateurs. Only Lewis would have been able to compete with him.
It's a bit sad, that Red Bull messed up the strategy. Very lucky second place for Nico.

Max made the others look like amateurs. Only Lewis would have been able to compete with him.
It's a bit sad, that Red Bull messed up the strategy. Very lucky second place for Nico.

Yea you could see Lewis responding and pulling a gap when Max was behind him but everyone else was not on their league today.

RB just gifted Nico 2nd place but hindsight and all that.

9 race wins a piece this season for both too.

Max was spectacular, no doubt... but we can't forget he was on much newer tyres... 20 laps newer!  Also a factor.

Surprised Danny Ric wasn't able to capitalize more, that's for sure. 

Back
Top Bottom