F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Bonkers race. Glad i stayed up late for it (last Brazilian GP I watched was 2008 :x )

Crazy conditions. Nice driving by Max. Incredible car control. Poor Felipe baby. He can skip Abu Dhabi now :lol:

mean.gif

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/dennis-claims-spurious-grounds-forced-him-out-of-mclaren-850663/

Wow that looked great. Might have to start watching that.

Hoping for this podium on Sunday :lol:

It won't happen though. :smh:

Damn shame the German GP is out next season though. 
yeah, but the interest is really low in Germany, which is a shame with Mercedes and all the german drivers.

Prices are way too expensive and they don't even offer nice events during the weekend, to justify  the prices. 

Yea he was on the ball all Weekend and had a good run these last few races. 12 poles in one season.

Still wish Max was further up :lol:

Unless something happens at the start, it might be a procession.

I don't think Red Bull's strategy would make a difference.

Completely forgot about qualy
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif
mean.gif

Lewis was too fast today, but Nico doing enough so far.  Not sure what to expect from RBR's little twist, but they're saying SS will only given them a few more laps, so it's a small window for the undercut.

Fantastic Fernando tho...

F1+Grand+Prix+Abu+Dhabi+Qualifying+EbAl0vJt1TFx.jpg

JB did ok too.

F1+Grand+Prix+Abu+Dhabi+Qualifying+rUSuLTFFt1Nx.jpg

Congrats to Nico on finally getting his World Title,

I never realized how far back he and Lewis go with each other though :lol: :wow:

You guys think they'll both be back at Mercedes next year? Don't really see it

It was a sad way to see Button end his career though :\

Last edited:
Still colder than ever between the 2 in the green room :rofl: :x

Dude's didn't even acknowledge each other until Bernie made all 3 drivers take a pic together :lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, they go way way way back!  It's a shame how bad their relationship is now.

Super-happy for Nico though... he's been through the ups and downs.  Definitely deserves this.  

World champions.

B3JbPf6CIAAJDlt.png:large

I genuinely hope that after they both retire, they can sit down, have a beer and laugh about this. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom