F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Yeah, testing livery. No way RBR and their sponsors would go for such a monochromatic colorway.

Should be orange... biggest disappointment ever if it isn't orange given all their hints. :lol:
Won't be red and white cuz it was a Marlboro colorway... and associated with Honda.

Anyway... more car launches...

I have to say that so far the Sauber looks the most interesting imo

Read that the new Ferrari will probably be in a darker shade of red. Would definitely look better imo, but would still hate it because it's a Ferrari :lol:

Papaya Orange and blue... Retro colorway. I'm excited.
Be_Brave_Hero_1.jpg

We back !!!!

Going to have to dig into these new cars but on first glance even with the halos, they all look great.

Can't wait for testing next week

Halos will take a while to get used to. Another problem is that, from certain angles, it obscures our view of the helmet. Meaning we'll have to rely on the t-cams and the car numbers to identify the drivers.

Toro Rosso just gave us a pic, after waiting all day long for the presentation:

First comment under the pic:
"How many engines did you need to get that shot?"
:rofl::rofl:

Nah, I think Honda will be fine.

But the STR joke was that they never planned a launch. It was supposed to break cover at Barca on testing day-1. But as spy shot had already surface, they probably though "oh, might as well!"

Interestingly, apparently McLaren is also doing a filming-day tomorrow... which is very surprising cuz there's no way a spy photo isn't gonna leak. I know that we all know that it'll be orange, but I'd figure they'd wait till after the launch.

hmm so the rumors about a darker red were not true.
Without Santander sponsoring the car looks more like a Ferrari.

Dunno if it's the lighting, but it kinda looks a bit darker at times... sometimes not. I guess you'll need a daylight side-by-side.

The Santander bits had a lot of white, so that could have visually 'lightened' the red.

Back
Top Bottom