F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I definitely prefer this one to last year's. This one was the one we should have gotten last year, IMO.

Yo, this is GORGEOUS

J6I7372.jpg

31I7488.jpg

W6I5843.jpg

Griezmann driving for Alpha now

31I5196.jpg

But I think the Mclaren is my favorite. I'm really feeling the RedBull, Mclaren, Mercedes, Ferrari, and Alpha's liveries. can't wait for this upcoming season

YaaaaaaaY

Sky has an exclusive UK live rights in a deal that runs from 2019 to 2024, which currently precludes the streaming service being offered in the UK before '25.

:smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh::smh:

This will be my 3rd year watching F1, still trying to learn more about it. Can't wait.

Rooting for my fellow countryman Perez.

First the wheelnut, them some random exhaust clip... and now the battery. All smallish issues that can lose you hours. Frustrating.

I like how the people who said that they should leave Honda are the same ones who are now mocking them for leaving. Can't have it both ways. :rolleyes

the camera angles are horrible :smh::smh::smh:
you barely see anything beside the halo and they can't even change them for this season.

Merc's quali mode tho... Bottas must be kicking himself.

Haas "Ferrari Replica"... :smh: Taking the 2 spots from my McLarens... |l

It’s called party mode for a reason wow what a gap.
Just imagine them driving today on harder types in silverstone or China... would be brutal for Ferrari and RB.

When was the last time we saw such a big gap between P1 and the rest in Melbourne? When Schumacher was at Ferrari??

Gotta love social media:
"oh shuttup it's only the first race of the seas....7 tenths. 7tenths.
it's ****ing over.“

Back
Top Bottom