F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Lewis on the dirty side with Raikonnen on Ultasofts on the clean side could be interesting but then again Kimi has that bad record of not gaining any places on the start.

I think the penalty for Vettel is fine and not harsh. Ferrari also needs to get Leclerc into the other seat.
I know Kimi is on the old PU but even still, he's just not challenging Vettel at all.

Did not expect to see Grosjean split the Red Bulls. He's overdue a good result.

Need to see what Ted says in his notebook but never seen Ricciardo whine like that before.
He's also getting consistently beaten by Max in qualifying and looked really off the pace today.

Hoping for a good race tomorow.

**** this ****. So frustrating. I’m totally pissed right now.

Same strategy mistakes over and over again. And both cars with issues.
This must have been an 1 and 2 finish...

Well... did not expect that.

On a different note, go watch the MotoGP race. DO IT.

That MotoGP race was so epic. Never will you get that kind of racing in F1. Best race of this season, perhaps one of the best in history (so I've been told).

That MotoGP race was so epic. Never will you get that kind of racing in F1. Best race of this season, perhaps one of the best in history (so I've been told).

exactly my thought while enjoying the battle. Just breathtaking

:pimp: :lol:

Gutted for Bottas. Lewis... nah. :rofl: :tongue:

I'm just happy the championship is back on even terms. Seb better get his **** together from this point on.

er hem
Moving on to Silverstone :lol:
Never seen a race go from bad to worse to worse all in increments.

Back to square 1 points wise.

wrnu9rhjph711.jpg

just read the news. I really hope that the changes in the structure of the team will help them to become better

The empire strikes back with it's own updates.

I have to give it to Ferrari with their updates. Very consistent and always working and they're not having bad Fridays anymore it seems.

It's going to be a hard fight to the end of the year.

What a qualifying session.

Top 3 within a tenth. Ferrari has sorted out all their weaknesses it seems and they have more options for strategy with Bottas being fourth.

It's going to be close and probably close for the whole season.

wow that was close
Lewis :pimp: will be very intense tomorrow. I just hope that the tires on the Mercedes won't be a problem

SFM are so close. Race pace will be interesting.

I'm watching the Formula 2 race on the iPad... and you could hear the crowd roar when ENG scored. :lol:

I think Ferrari has this in the bag and for upcoming races in Europe due to the heat and them sorting out their weaknesses.
Mercedes had to wait ages for a big update and Ferrari just smacked that down in the next race.

^
the Ferrari update was planed to be released at Silverstone for a long time.
The only surprise was Mercedes releasing their update one week earlier as planed

Lewis to blame for that start but good recovery drive for damage limitations.
Either way, I can't see Mercedes or Lewis recovering from here.

They had good pace but upcoming tracks will suit the Ferrari.

^
the Ferrari update was planed to be released at Silverstone for a long time.
The only surprise was Mercedes releasing their update one week earlier as planed

Yea I know it was planned. I'm just comparing the rate of development for both teams. Definitely Ferrari with the edge here.

Well, that was some crazy race. Those last laps were insane.

But Lewis and Kimi. Kimi immediately put his hand up and admitted fault, but what's up with Lewis' "interesting tactics" jibe? Come on, do you really think Ferrari would risk that? And even if Ferrari ordered that, Kimi doesn't seem like that type of driver. Let's ignore the fact that intentionally causing that type of accident is almost impossible? He had locked his front-right and had his steering wheel turned all the way right... to purposefully understeer into Lewis and not risk your own car would be impossible. Then there was Toto adding fuel to those comments? Hammy fanboys are gonna go nuts on this. :smh:

Vettel crashes out :wow::wow:

It was Ferrari 1-2 for a good part of the race and now both Mercs are 1-2 after a pretty nuts sequence of events

It's been a crazy race

Back
Top Bottom