F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

I think he would get the chop at the end of the season unless things change.

There's no one to replace him mid season because RB have used up all their young drivers.

I don't think Albon's going anywhere unless his performance during races drops off, the team should be more worried about the car, doesn't look like it improved at all over last year, perhaps even a slight decrease in performance.

Who knows though, maybe Albon returns to the Red Bull Rejects, Kvyat moves to Alfa to partner Shwartzman 🇷🇺 and Red Bull picks up Hulk :lol: don't quote me on that in six months

I dunno if Alfa will drop Gio, but I can see Kimi retiring and Gio being partnered up with Shwartzman or maybe even Mick. If Rob wins the F2 title, for sure he’ll get a seat.

Anyway, strat will be so important today.

how are max's tyres still good but both merc's already burned through hards in half the time :lol:

max cruising to a dub today

20200809_100836.jpg

:sick:

Really don't know how those rears are gonna survive these final 17 laps...

Seems Merc believe one stopping him is the best chance for a W today though. Brilliant if it works out but looks extremely risky at the moment

Fair play to RB, their strategy paid off perfectly today and even Albon had a strong showing.

Those opening laps from Max were something

Back
Top Bottom