F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

Top 15 within 1 second.

Tsunoda looking like the real deal.

Red Bull looking like the car to beat.

Nice to see some competition at the top. But we all know these practice sessions don't always show the larger picture, lets see if this translates over to the grid.

tumblr_50e52424d4f5946aa8a4576c4290e28d_99aed402_400.gif

Mercedes could be using lower power but I still think it would be close when everything is unleashed.

The expensive ones are the U-Mask ones... the one Toto is wearing. But I read that they banned them in Italy? Yet, the entire paddock is wearing that brand. Another problem with them is that they always slide down when you're talking.

As much as a McLaren fanboi I am, I ain't spending that. I'm good with my disposable ones. Not very e-friendly, but prob more hygienic.

The expensive ones are the U-Mask ones... the one Toto is wearing. But I read that they banned them in Italy? Yet, the entire paddock is wearing that brand. Another problem with them is that they always slide down when you're talking.

As much as a McLaren fanboi I am, I ain't spending that. I'm good with my disposable ones. Not very e-friendly, but prob more hygienic.
Yes, the ones Toto is wearing. I like that one but it is expensive.

Lol yeah, I remember one interview last year with Seb. Every sentence he had to pull it up.

I haven’t read why they are possibly banned in Italy? I wonder why?

Just finished DTS. Really liked episode 9. Game me chills.
Really good overall. Suprised there was no Max at all.

A friend of mine said he's going to start watching F1 again because of it.

Yikes, Mercedes needs to sort this out. I hope this is just setup related cuz that looked real bad :lol:

A bunch of cars were having issues in that sector, so it wasn't Merc-specific. I think they said it was the gusts of wind.

Red Bull is the car to beat.

Sainz has been ahead of Leclerc all weekend so far. Very interesting.

Merc and Red Bull on different tyre stratgies as well

Quali and Race is going to be tight

Last edited:
Alpha Tauri looking really quick, love to see it. Imagine Yuki on pole or even just ahead of a Merc :lol:

MazeSpin is definitely going to stick.

Trying to take Vettels crown.

Ferrari's are quicker than I expected. Sainz won't be ruing the switch after all but looks like he's having engine problems

Back
Top Bottom