F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

sfu14q5lcf2b1.jpg

If it's a normal race, Perez is going to have an incredibly difficult time getting into the points. His best bet would honestly be starting on softs for the first lap, then pitting for hards on the second lap and going to the end, running in clear air and catching up while everyone else pits. Expecting the reverse, and probably more likely strat, start on hards, run super long, pray for a safety. car.

Also hope Ocon can convert his P3 into a podium, he did an amazing job in Q3.

and fingers crossed Max has a wheel nut issue in the pits :lol:

Last edited:
Looking like possible rain which could make the race interesting. If not Max about to cruise to a dub. Hope there’s shenanigans I need checo to make some moves on this stupid tiny track lol.

Can’t really judge Mercedes but you can definitely feel optimistic

Aston Martin gotta drop Stroll to really take them seriously

Ocon :nthat:

Would've been a little more interesting if AM put Inters on Alonso immediately, probably would've been the same result though.
Mercs not looking too bad with the update at least in low speeds, plus Ferrari with the usual f*** ups :lol:
Feel bad for Yuki, he really deserves a better car

Carlos was annoyed and I understood why he was so frustrated.
Ferrari felt like they were looking behind the whole race.

Last edited:
His dad is chairman that ain’t happening lol

It’s going to come down to the question of is Lawrence serious about championships or not.

He’s not the sole owner of Aston Martin. He’s the leader of a consortium that owns AM. There are folks in the background that are helping foot the bill for the new wind tunnel and factory and all of their other huge expenditures that will eventually start grumbling about Lance’s short comings.

With the new Honda deal in place, that probably bought Lance at least another 4 years but if you look at Lawrence’s track record in his other businesses, he’s cut throat. so while it’s unlikely he ever sacks his son, it’s not a complete impossibility.

Lance isn’t the worst driver on the grid (he’s only better than Sargeant and De Vries lol) , but when the car is as good as the one they have right now, how long is mediocrity acceptable?

I also don’t think Fernando Makes it to ‘26 with Aston.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom