F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

YASSSSSSSSS... LFG!
And that was a pretty scrappy lap too... and a big moment at T3.
What could have been yesterday!

Hope Oscar can recover some spots!

Would have loved to have seen Lando get a win, but it was clear he was nowhere near Max's pace ... and it looked like Max had some in reserve too. Still super pleased to see Lando get a solid P2. Hope Oscar will have a stronger race tomorrow. AT's look quick.

An entertaining Sprint Race, but that pretty much gave us a preview of what's to come. It's gonna be cooler tomorrow, so we'll have to see how that will affect the cars. Like it or not, Sprints are here to stay. 🤷‍♂️

For whatever reason, my ESPN online account doesn’t show a lot of the replays anymore… so I had to watch the sprint replay in Spanish… which as a non-Spanish speaker made it a bit difficult for myself.

I'm curious if it was explained why Hamilton kept dropping..

LFG!!! I'll take another P2! "Only" 8s behind Max on pace is still a great sign for the team.

But what a finish! Alonso, the wily old fox! What an amazing drive and finish. Should have been DOTD in what was a much slower car.
That's skill and racecraft.

Smh Charles can’t catch a break

I literally looked down to pet my dogs for 2 seconds and Charles was in the wall on the formation lap I couldn’t believe it 😂😂

Brutal bad luck on the hydraulic failure.

Also- George Russell is an absolute joke on the radio. Nobody gets on the radio and tries to dictate the terms for his teammate more than he does. His sole redeeming quality is that he isn’t afraid of Max. Other than that **** that guy.

Max final point total gonna be OD.

Been watching since the 90's and never seen someone smack the rest of the field like this.

1699223160605.png

Back
Top Bottom