F1 Official Thread - Grand Prix of Britain

FFS, 2 cars were damaged from this. What a mess. Ocon needs a new chassis... and probably so does Carlos.

Always has amazed me that despite Formula 1 being “the pinnacle of Motorsport” there’s always, always, ALWAYS an element of amateur hour at play.

Whether it’s not being able to figure out an airtight system to enforce track limits or the FIA neglecting to thoroughly inspect a track because the priority was the Opening Ceremony concert or whatever, FOM and the FIA can usually be counted on to drop the ball.

This is currently what’s showing on the FP2 broadcast:

image.jpg

No commentary, no updates, just a message from race control saying “we cannot get our **** together, but Ryan Reynolds is in the Alpine garage looking handsome” 🤣

Last edited:
Is there a better angle?

What a shambles though - it's happened before and the fact that they're giving that car a significant penalty is ridiculous.
When second practice began, the FIA duly confirmed that Sainz had taken on a third new Energy Store for the season, exceeding the limit of two, resulting in a 10-place grid drop for the Las Vegas Grand Prix.

I’ve got bad news for you…. :lol:
Yeah, I know the race is here to stay. :smh:

At a minimum for a decade what people are saying

I wish they would move this **** to Pahrump. So race around the trailer parks, brothels, and Trump merch stores

Drivers would still get an authentic Nevada experience

Back
Top Bottom