[| -- Fabolous x DJ Drama: There Is No Competition 2 (The Funeral Service) 2010 -- |]

Originally Posted by rhester

So a no Drama version of Yo Gotti mixtape just came out...

So hopefully we get a Drama-less version of TINC 2.....

Just a hope.....
Slow down cowboy, we gotta get a copy of the mixtape in general first
laugh.gif
I'm def bout to grab that No Drama edition TINC1 tho. However, I find myself sayin what Drama was sayin over the tracks in my head anyway
ohwell.gif

The Toronto airport held Fab up, while searching him someone should have jacked his computer and got that tape.

laugh.gif

Im trying to completely forget about this tape so that when it finally comes out im shocked or caught off guard.

but this damn thread keeps coming to the top and I think some sort of progress has been made.

Originally Posted by rock55asu

The Toronto airport held Fab up, while searching him someone should have jacked his computer and got that tape.
Show was crazy from what I heard, packed in that #*%*%.

This was supposed to be out on Christmas, then New Year, then somtime in January. Well its about to be February in 24 hours. Anybody heard anything?? Or do I just need to get on Twitter and get at Fab about it?? lol

Originally Posted by throwback1718

laugh.gif

Im trying to completely forget about this tape so that when it finally comes out im shocked or caught off guard.

but this damn thread keeps coming to the top and I think some sort of progress has been made.
^LMAO! I agree with every single thing you said LOL!

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

This was supposed to be out on Christmas, then New Year, then somtime in January. Well its about to be February in 24 hours. Anybody heard anything?? Or do I just need to get on Twitter and get at Fab about it?? lol
I'm suprised NT hasn't gone harder at dude on twitter.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by KiCkSaReMyLiFe

I'm suprised NT hasn't gone harder at dude on twitter.
Lol, yea. Cuz he does respond to people on there. He might not say a name but you can tell when he read what you said lol

Nothin4ever, Freck's tape is "supposedly" releasing on 2/8/10?, so are you saying TINC2 is dropping on the 3rd?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom