Facebook status: It's Complicated

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by scshift

Who really takes relationship statuses on facebook seriously?

I don't take anything I see on facebook seriously
eyes.gif

I don't even see why anyone would even put up their relationship status in the first place. Anyone that knows you should know if you are or aren't in a relationship. No need to feel the need of broadcasting it. Damn people don't understand or even want privacy.

eyes.gif

I don't even see why anyone would even put up their relationship status in the first place. Anyone that knows you should know if you are or aren't in a relationship. No need to feel the need of broadcasting it. Damn people don't understand or even want privacy.

Never even considered announcing my relationship status to the Facebook world. I think people just like the attention, honestly. I prefer privacy.

Never even considered announcing my relationship status to the Facebook world. I think people just like the attention, honestly. I prefer privacy.

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Why is this even an option?

brb, i have a boyfriend but I'm totally down to cheat!
brb, dating someone who is married.
brb, im really a forever alone loser in disguise.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ZeroGravity23

Why is this even an option?

brb, i have a boyfriend but I'm totally down to cheat!
brb, dating someone who is married.
brb, im really a forever alone loser in disguise.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

These.

eyes.gif

These.

Originally Posted by FungusFoot85

U Mad that your ex girl which you still love and want to get back with has that status for u huh bro... so while u cry to other girls about how much u love her she's out bangin DooDS more alpha than u & you keep feeding this girl dinners LMAO damn son

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn dude why?
laugh.gif

U Mad that your ex girl which you still love and want to get back with has that status for u huh bro... so while u cry to other girls about how much u love her she's out bangin DooDS more alpha than u & you keep feeding this girl dinners LMAO damn son

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn dude why?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kilojules64

I have never ever put my real relationship on FB and the guys I'm dating make a huge deal about it every time. HUGE deal.
*shrug*
will you marry me? exact opposite for me. (but i always cave in cause it's not a huge deal for me. 
ohwell.gif
)

I have never ever put my real relationship on FB and the guys I'm dating make a huge deal about it every time. HUGE deal.
*shrug*
will you marry me? exact opposite for me. (but i always cave in cause it's not a huge deal for me. 
ohwell.gif
)

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn dude why?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was asking the same thing.  there's a history there.  what's going on between you two?  share with the fam.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn dude why?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
i was asking the same thing.  there's a history there.  what's going on between you two?  share with the fam.

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn dude why?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by gumbottombandit

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn dude why?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

This dude i know puts that he is married to girls that don't even know him on FB.
Dude is the nastiest, stinkiest, funny looking fool too.

This dude i know puts that he is married to girls that don't even know him on FB.
Dude is the nastiest, stinkiest, funny looking fool too.

*shrug*

it makes it seem like you're still out there fishing for other prospects.

men are territorial creatures. It is what it is

Son it means you have a bf/gf that you would rather not to be with but you stick around because you are financially dependant of each other (live together), stick together for the kids, the p or d compensates for the dysfunctional relationship, and/or nothing better has come along yet.

Son it means you have a bf/gf that you would rather not to be with but you stick around because you are financially dependant of each other (live together), stick together for the kids, the p or d compensates for the dysfunctional relationship, and/or nothing better has come along yet.

*shrug*

it makes it seem like you're still out there fishing for other prospects.

men are territorial creatures. It is what it is

Back
Top Bottom