******** fall to 3-7. (One of the worst games overall of this NFL Season)

Lets go D get a stop no field goal lets get this.

and lil star doesnt speak for us fellow cowboys fans dude has never been anyones favorite
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
... those mistakes killed us.. 2 dropped INTs...not capitalizing on those turnovers..missed FGs...dunzo

Just landed. Can someone give me a little recap. Looks like not much has happened. Thanks

smh.gif
well there goes our chance of winning.. thanks a lot campbell u are some garbage I look forward to the new QB we will be getting next year.

Romo that's all were asking for. Play every down like its the Super Bowl.
Come on defense. Interception time T-new!

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

I'm still
laugh.gif
@ the 50 yard FG attempt, punt the ball and pin em back.
I mean, I understand it...

Make it, you've pretty much sealed the game... Miss it, and you still got your defense out there having shut down the Cowboys all day long...

It's a gamble, but I don't think it was necessarily the wrong play..

Just landed. Can someone give me a little recap. Looks like not much has happened. Thanks

Cowboy offense arrived just slightly ahead of you. Defense held the skins to two field goals, one miss. Both teams have played sloppy. Dallasmissed a field goal too.

Cardizzle, this game is not on Campbell. He's done the best he can with a trash Oline.

Look to WSH Kicker # 6 for the blame.

Originally Posted by cardizzle45

smh.gif
well there goes our chance of winning.. thanks a lot campbell u are some garbage I look forward to the new QB we will be getting next year.

i take it you didn't watch the game
laugh.gif

Front four can't get any pressure on the ******** offensive line with a bunch of backups
indifferent.gif
Gotta send blitzes every time and the Skins are carving the blitzes rightup

Bring in Victor Butler

Back
Top Bottom