FANS NOT BUYING JAY Z BRAND

I do not like Beyonce in the least bit; I think she is fake as hell but...

She is bigger than Jay Z at this point in their careers in music and ventures

FANS NOT BUYING JAY-Z BRAND

Oh word?

Jay-Z Net Worth: 500 Million.

MCHG: Platinum.

Oh aight.

I wish I had a brand people wouldn't "buy" like people "don't buy" his brand.

:frown:

Since when did giving back to the community that you came from and/or that supported you become a handout or giving to beggars?

That isn't registering for me. Giving to charity = handouts?

What in the world...

Yes giving to charity is a handout. An the people that are saying he is obligated to do so because he is successful are the equivalent of beggars.

Aint nothing fake about JayZ. Dude has been true to what he stood for since day ONE. He was a drug dealing rapper from BK who was about Self and he is not a Business minded rapper from BK who is about Self. He was about HOV since Day one and will be about himself till the end. I have no Idea why people expect some leadership out of this man. He was a ex drug dealer.

^Exactly.  Dude has always made it known that he was a hustler and only about the money.  This is nothing new.  Why are people acting so surprised?

I do not like Beyonce in the least bit; I think she is fake as hell but...

She is bigger than Jay Z at this point in their careers in music and ventures

I never understood how someone you don't personally can be fake.

Jay will never be bigger than her RnB and pop are on another league, jay is a rapper, rappers don't make no money on rapping alone.

Charity = handouts :wow: :smh: :lol: The richest men in this world Carnegie, Rockefeller... :smh: nvm

Anyways, Jay Z has been garbage, 2 or 3 good albums in the last decade.

Last edited:
Charity = handout

Smh you fools

Alright then, please tell me the difference?

Handouts, donations, contributions are all the same thing. You guys arguments are falling apart so now you want to argue semantics. Of course.

Last edited:
I never understood how someone you don't personally can be fake.

Jay will never be bigger than her RnB and pop are on another league, jay is a rapper, rappers don't make no money on rapping alone.

you have to know a celebrity to make a judgment on them?

If there's one topic known to rustle jimmies on NT it's Jay-Z.

Dudes are ready to fall on swords.

He's a cold hearted business man, he's like 50, he's not an artist. I'm a poor person, I can't relate to any of his music and haven't liked it since I was 15, I don't understand how grown men who aren't in his position wanna hear him rub it in their face.

I thought this was about the disconnect between him and younger people?

Not Jay and Bey are the two best people alive and If you don't love them and everything they do you obviously hate success on all levels.

He's a cold hearted business man, he's like 50, he's not an artist. I'm a poor person, I can't relate to any of his music and haven't liked it since I was 15, I don't understand how grown men who aren't in his position wanna hear him rub it in their face.

I'm not in Obama's position, but I relate to him

I'm not in JFK's position but I relate to him

If you see it as rubbing it in your faces that's a jealous heart talking. Jealousy is a weak emotion.

One of my best friends is living better than I am, same age, but I'm in school and he works. He has a really nice car 2010, really nice apartment, two big *** TV's a bad girlfriend. He tells me about all the stuff he's getting all the time. I don't take it as him rubbing in my face, that's a weak mans mindset, I take it as him being proud of where he is from and where he is in life, showing me a different lifestyle so when I make it than I can choose how I want to live.

I use it as motivation.

It's so funny to me that a grown man feels a way about another grown man spending his money extravogently...I don't condone it but I will never look at it like "Man he's rubbing it in my face." I only think women and weak men are jealous.

I'm not in Obama's position, but I relate to him

I'm not in JFK's position but I relate to him

If you see it as rubbing it in your faces that's a jealous heart talking. Jealousy is a weak emotion.

One of my best friends is living better than I am, same age, but I'm in school and he works. He has a really nice car 2010, really nice apartment, two big *** TV's a bad girlfriend. He tells me about all the stuff he's getting all the time. I don't take it as him rubbing in my face, that's a weak mans mindset, I take it as him being proud of where he is from and where he is in life, showing me a different lifestyle so when I make it than I can choose how I want to live.

I use it as motivation.

It's so funny to me that a grown man feels a way about another grown man spending his money extravogently...I don't condone it but I will never look at it like "Man he's rubbing it in my face." I only think women and weak men are jealous.
"jealous heart talking. Jealousy is a weak emotion."

Translation: I think I'm gonna be hova esque someday.

Good luck.

Honestly, I used to be the biggest Jay Z fan for almost his entire career, but BP3 and MCHG were just wack imo. WTT was pretty dope. To be honest I'm just not a hip hop head anymore. Maybe it's because I'm 30 and have a family now or it's because this era of music is trash. Either way I don't like the Jay Z brand anymore. Not into his over-materialism anymore.

Honestly, I used to be the biggest Jay Z fan for almost his entire career, but BP3 and MCHG were just wack imo. WTT was pretty dope. To be honest I'm just not a hip hop head anymore. Maybe it's because I'm 30 and have a family now or it's because this era of music is trash. Either way I don't like the Jay Z brand anymore. Not into his over-materialism anymore.
being 30 means hip hop not cool no mo?

Where you listening to him this entire time? Its ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT MATERIAL ITEMS. Shows who even listens to music

Last edited:
No jay isn't materialistic you're just jealous

So what he constantly raps about uber luxury if you can't relate you're jealous

If you don't think Bey is one of the 5 best looking women in this whole country you're jealous

"jealous heart talking. Jealousy is a weak emotion."

Translation: I think I'm gonna be hova esque someday.

Good luck.
Lucks for losers. Hard work.

I don't think I'm going to be a multi platinum selling artist, but to think I can make a few million dollars...with my level education...I'd have to mess up  not to make that.

Thats the difference between people that admire Jay-Z and other people...people hate Jay because they can't see themselves in that position, for whatever reason, they look at anyone who thinks they can be more as foolish or delusional because for whatever reason their life hasn't panned out like they wanted to...but to someone like me, I see Jay and I'm like...**** I could do that.

@CashBanks there is a difference in not feeling Jay and hating on everything Jay does. The former is a personal preference, the later is jealously. Like why can't he be materalistic? Why can't he drive a Maybach? He worked his *** off, got to the top from the bottom. Most importantly, I said...

"IF YOU SEE JAY AS RUBBING IT IN YOUR FACE THAT'S A JEALOUS HEART TALKING."

selective quotation....there's a difference in someone saying "Tall people who wear red shoes are ugly" and "red shoes are ugly."  Nothing inherent in red shoes are ugly, but when they are worn by tall people that is when they become ugly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom