FANS NOT BUYING JAY Z BRAND

take out the blueprint
but leave EVERYTHING ELSE
jay-z-pushes_south_african_girl.gif

They way that ya'll feel about Jay and Beyonce, successful people in general...it's no wonder most of you are the way you are.

Beyoncé is overrated man, music too

Not sure if I need a flame suit

I see you say this a lot her appeal is deserved.

She can sing and dance at the same time. She sings very well, she has a pretty face and a nice body. She a total package. It makes since for her to be hyped.

Most female entertainers don't have all that.
Akeys is nice but her voice sometimes sounds like she is screaming and her shows are boring. Rihanna is pretty but she can't sing and can't dance. Keyshia Coles sounds good sometimes but she is also a boring performer. Fantacia can sing but she is unattractive same with Jennifer Hudson.

But none of that really matters jays actions and jays alone should define him.

I think you can only exploit your demographic so much without giving back in a meaningful way before they turn on you. Hov's acquired wealth off of our culture, without really doing anything to better it. This dude should be building schools in Brooklyn or something.

When you've reached the heights he has reached off of the support of your people you have a duty to return and make things better than you had it. I don't think he's lived up to that duty, and the constant bragging about brands no one has even heard of, is just making the people spiteful.
People like you are what's wrong with America. Rich and successful people are not obligated to give a single red cent to anybody, any charity, or to anything. It is THEIR money. They worked for it, earned it by THEIR efforts. Who are you to say that he should be building schools and be philanthropic? You wealth redistribution types are leeches.
Same ones in the Jaz-O thread saying that it's Jay's fault another grown man is broke. Like he was supposed to sit him on his lap and feed him.

SMFH.

They way that ya'll feel about Jay and Beyonce, successful people in general...it's no wonder most of you are the way you are.

Jay has some great albums. I would prefer to pretend that he hasn't dropped an album after 01.

Never was a Beyonce fan. Never liked her solo albums and always liked LeToya from Destiny's Child.

Not everyone has to worship celebrities and follow.

Is this dude actually a businessman, as in, coming up with his own ideas and things or does he just pay ppl to do his business and puts his face in front of it?

There's a lot of ppl saying he's smart business wise but I feel like dude just hires a bunch of experts to advise/pretty much run things while his face and name is on everything

that's what businesses do in general.

That's what happens when you become a brand.

Come on fam, are you THAT blind. I didn't even have to search hard for evidence. Jay is notorious for stea..."borrowing" ideas. You are aware that's how rich people get rich too, right? They steal, but they steal at the right times. Most of the stuff I ran across about Jay was unwarranted, I wasn't searching for it, I just happened to hear it. All I have to say is watch a few videos on youtube with a dude named choke no joke, He broke down why Beans is salty at Jay. I thought it was BS and hearing what went down, it has some validity. But I can't tell you anything. See what you want to see. It's ironic you have that POV about rich people, don't expect anything from them. Don't expect Jay to even respect you as a fan, just drop $20 in his Bently as he rolls by and don't ask no questions b. 
You watched a YouTube video and now you know with certainty ALLLLLL about Jay-z's dealings. I'm sure you personally know him, and know for a fact he does not help anyone in his community or anyone who helped him get where he is.  Rich people get rich by stealing at the right times, excellent analysis. 

roll.gif

Come on fam, are you THAT blind. I didn't even have to search hard for evidence. Jay is notorious for stea..."borrowing" ideas. You are aware that's how rich people get rich too, right? They steal, but they steal at the right times. Most of the stuff I ran across about Jay was unwarranted, I wasn't searching for it, I just happened to hear it. All I have to say is watch a few videos on youtube with a dude named choke no joke, He broke down why Beans is salty at Jay. I thought it was BS and hearing what went down, it has some validity. But I can't tell you anything. See what you want to see. It's ironic you have that POV about rich people, don't expect anything from them. Don't expect Jay to even respect you as a fan, just drop $20 in his Bently as he rolls by and don't ask no questions b. 
You watched a YouTube video and now you know with certainty ALLLLLL about Jay-z's dealings. I'm sure you personally know him, and know for a fact he does not help anyone in his community or anyone who helped him get where he is.  Rich people get rich by stealing at the right times, excellent analysis. 

:rofl:

I think Choke No Joke actually worked with Rocafella though. I know I've heard dudes name before.

You literally just made my point. I don't expect ANYTHING from them. But you guys do for some twisted reason. All beggars ask for handouts.

Last edited:

You literally just made my point. I don't expect ANYTHING from them. But you guys do for some twisted reason. All beggars ask for handouts.
you right fam, you got it. Peace

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom