Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

I see Dom turning into Liam Neeson in Taken in the next film. I bet anything she takes his kid again in the next movie.  

it was about a year or so ago time wise and knowing Brian and Dom were/are brothers makes sense that Brian would know what to do.

I have no issue with "Brian would know what to do" .. my gripe was "No, we arent bringing Brian and Mia in to this. We promised we wouldnt do that".

The ending of 7 was absolutely perfect way to send off his character/family.

All those explosions on ice and it only happened to break/melt a cpl times. Only noticeably when Roman's Lambo was sinkin. Drivin a lambo on ice in general was :x .. like they couldnt come up with some gadget within the whip to switch to studded snow tires or some ish. Hell they got a tank-like rover goin same speeds if not faster than everything else.

The movie wasnt bad but it wasnt even a 7/10 imo. I just wasnt feeling it this go round.

If i had to rate the women in the series (who played key roles) ...

1. Eva Mendes
2. Gina Carano
3. Charlize Theron
4. Nathalie Emmanuel
5. Gal Gadot
6. Jordan Brewster (in F&F 1)
7. Elsa Pataky
8. Devon Aoki
9. Michelle Rodriguez
10. Jordan Brewster (in F&F 7)
11. Ronda Rousey

If i missed some then they werent really memorable, but just insert them at 10 and push the last 2 down. Rousey will be last regardless

Add these 

Rita Ora

Levy Tran

Chick from the Dubai party Roman sings happy birthday to 
laugh.gif

it was about a year or so ago time wise and knowing Brian and Dom were/are brothers makes sense that Brian would know what to do.

I have no issue with "Brian would know what to do" .. my gripe was "No, we arent bringing Brian and Mia in to this. We promised we wouldnt do that".

The ending of 7 was absolutely perfect way to send off his character/family.

All those explosions on ice and it only happened to break/melt a cpl times. Only noticeably when Roman's Lambo was sinkin. Drivin a lambo on ice in general was :x .. like they couldnt come up with some gadget within the whip to switch to studded snow tires or some ish. Hell they got a tank-like rover goin same speeds if not faster than everything else.

The movie wasnt bad but it wasnt even a 7/10 imo. I just wasnt feeling it this go round.

Roman is the comic relief in the series so I think they thought it was only natural that he drives a lambo in conditions that wouldn't allow for adequate performance, at least that's my opinion, same could be said for Eastwood's character in him picking a practical car. But it is crazy how Hobbs be having the beefiest vehicle goin that fast especially on ice, same w/ Tej's tank. Letty and Dom's vehicles were the only ones that made sense w/ the tires.

Lol they had Roman in that Lamborghini so they can do the car getting out of control and everyone making fun of him joke

I was happy to see the sti during the climax.. Now that's a car that can run on snow :pimp:

Bringing back Owen had got me hype, had no screen time though. I'd like to see a spinoff of the Shaw Brothers honestly

What any of those non Rita ora chicks up to these days.. all should be readily available

Roman is the comic relief in the series so I think they thought it was only natural that he drives a lambo in conditions that wouldn't allow for adequate performance, at least that's my opinion, same could be said for Eastwood's character in him picking a practical car. But it is crazy how Hobbs be having the beefiest vehicle goin that fast especially on ice, same w/ Tej's tank. Letty and Dom's vehicles were the only ones that made sense w/ the tires.

Roman is appreciated. But he needs more balance to his character. That scene where he was fed up and knocked those dudes off their snowmobiles was his best scene.

Roman at this point is a dude that's only there for everyone to laugh at. There's nothing you can do with the character now :lol:

That's not true at all. They could do something with him. He's just not that important in the overall narrative to them.

Honestly think Vin is one of the more boring characters.

Everyone else has personality. Dude is boring :lol:
Rock doing that soccer crap was weird.

Shaw bros were dope. Tego and Omar were wasted.

Mia actress definitely should be upset. She should still be part of the series. But, can't have her without Paul of course.

I thought it was stupid giving Dom a kid. That was pretty much the story for Brian to not t be part of the crew. How does that keep Dom from still going on with a kid now.

These guys are definitely superheroes, though :lol:

Ramsey is a Mia upgrade when you think about it when it comes to the surveillance and stuff like that, shorty just can't drive.

I think if they brought Verone back then they could give Roman another element to his character. But at this point dude flying out of planes in a car, driving in a lambo on ice, running from a tank on the freeway, he needs to man up and accept the situations instead of playin chicken.

Yeah, Roman was solid in 2Fast 2Furious. They gotta bring some of that element back.

I'm gonna go back and watch the movies again. There's a lot I don't remember. It's been too many years lol. Starting with Tokyo Drift

How many of the main team have we lost total 4 or 5?  Han and Gisele, Brian and Mia.  Does Elena cont as main team?

Back
Top Bottom