Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

saw it late last night.

the whole movie im like

515fabfcafa96f5926000091.jpg

a lotta things wrong with this movie.
I haven't seen it yet but remember, this is the 1st movie of the last trilogy which might explain some of the plot holes.
I saw Vin Diesel talking about the connectivity of the movies and about the difference in storytelling over a trilogy as opposed to just one movie.

They need to bring back the street racing. Soon enough, they'll be on space missions b :lol:

Street racing isn't enough anymore. Dom finished a street race on fire, going backwards. In Fast 1 that would've been more epic than the climax. Now it is just the prologue lol

Just wanna see where they go from a sub..

I guess gotta go with a fighter jet or spacecraft.. maybe aircraft carrier

When Dom sees Optimus Prime transform his reaction is gonna be like when Thor saw Hulk in the Ragnarok trailer

Last edited:
The second Michael bay gets involved, I'm out

Dude has ruined enough of my childhood

When Dom sees Optimus Prime transform

The second Michael bay gets involved, I'm out

Hmmm... wouldnt be farfetched to Crossover between the 2 ..

Only got to pay Roman once, Rock is done so insert Mark Wahlberg.

Cipher could easily find a way to hack the autobots and decepticons. Using technology against itself to get the nukes she wanted in FF8.

:rolleyes

The Wrap said that the rumored end credit scenes was to tease a spin-off betweem Rock and Statham. Thought it would be a random scene, but damn there truly is beef

The Wrap said that the rumored end credit scenes was to tease a spin-off betweem Rock and Statham. Thought it would be a random scene, but damn there truly is beef

that scene will show up on Blu-ray (and da internet) eventually...vin needs to lighten up.

When Dom sees Optimus Prime transform his reaction is gonna be like when Thor saw Hulk in the Ragnarok trailer

Bruh, what if Dom was the reincarnation of the Allspark this entire time and became Prime's Power Master and Bay brought that storyline into his Bay-verse? :wow:

there's been a lot of Rumors about a Hobbs spin off

I thought Statham was the best thing about Fast 8

Make a Hobbs spin off. Get Jason Statham on board. Put everybody else to rest. Should've finished the series with Paul.

Make a Hobbs spin off. Get Jason Statham on board. Put everybody else to rest. Should've finished the series with Paul.

it just made $532 million globally

there is no need to put the series to rest

Lol it just means the series isn't going to end on its terms. It may not be the next movie or the movie after that but when it ends, it will look ugly.

You want ppl to go 'See that, that was a great ending to an unbelievable franchise' Not 'Damn they shouldn't have made that movie. Those ***** didn't know when to stop' lol

You guys want them to ride until the wheels fall off. There's nothing wrong with that. I just disagree.

Last edited:
Lol it just means the series isn't going to end on its terms. It may not be the next movie or the movie after that but when it ends, it will look ugly.

You want ppl to go 'See that, that was a great ending to an unbelievable franchise' Not 'Damn they shouldn't have made that movie. Those ***** didn't know when to stop' lol

You guys want them to ride until the wheels fall off. There's nothing wrong with that. I just disagree.

I think they should make 9 and 10 then retire the series

8 was better than 7 to me. I'll give them that. That surprised me considering I was against them going beyond 7.

Shaw and Rock were fed the best parts.

The rock was a damn terminator when he was locked up. Rubber bullets, head butting the guy with the riot gear on :wow: :rofl:

I think my biggest gripe with F8 was them mentioning "Brian knowing what to do" since he's still alive in their universe.

Then he names his son Brian as a memorial to him.

Seeing how they were going to handle Paul's character postmortem was one of the points of intrigue going into this film.

Back
Top Bottom